BLM Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
That language sounds god-awful. Dude with the beard and wild hair @00:20 can get it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Well Sweden would be entirely comprised of African immigrants and the few carribean immigrants, no? Like completely and utterly removed from any and all notions of slavery from the west? Also I'm seeing some North African folk in there.

Yeah this would be kind of acceptable if they actually had problems in Sweden. Like if they were suffering. From what I can gather that is not even the focus here. They seem to want scandinavian countries to admit the oppression of black people... in those black countries. I.e. African oppression and whatnot.

Like look... I'm all for African Solidarity. I'm 100% for the idea. But why pick a fight with the vikings? What did they do to us except open their doors and social services? :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
ethnic Swedes are the most cucked people on the planet. They don't have an ounce of dignity left. You can't accuse them of racism.

These guys are just looking for trouble where there is none.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
exactly. those niggas didn't do shit. they don't even know what racism is the fucking frootloops.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Kkkkkkkk how about BLM Iceland or BLM Japan?

BLM Vietnam

BLM Malaysia comprised entirely of Somali failed daqan celises

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wtf are they even doing in Sweden?

The United States is a land of immigrants so no one can tell you "to go back home." Also, places like the UK, France, etc. are paying the price for their colonial adventures. Whereas, countries like Sweden are shooting themselves in the foot for no fucking reason.:meleshame:

Why are they bringing these animals to their country? They're ungrateful and uncivilized. They turned many districts of Sweden's largest cities such as Rinkeby and Rosengård into no-go zones. They literally don't contribute anything to Sweden. Contributing nothing and being a quiet, low-crime community would actually be tolerable. They can't even do that, rather, virtually all of them leech off of the government while engaging in crimes varying from petty theft to rape and murder. They're much worse than a burden. They're a pariah community.:meleshame:

Why can't they be like the Persian community in Sweden? They're educated, they work, take minimal benefits if any at all, serve in the police force and military, etc. Instead, they'd rather terrorize a country that gives them everything.:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts