Blocking members

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

MODS should implement blocking as the ignore feature does nothing. You can still recieve PM from ignored people. I want to be able to block losers from PMing me including that kikuyu lover and bravenese wannabe halaleyqaran that claims a new tribe every other day. While we're at it I don't understand why that is not banned. What does it take for one to get banned?

S

SOMACOON

Were not in the same continent. Your abbreviations don't make sense here.

S

Shamis

I don't know why these comments are so harsh - blocking someone is just a tiny step up from ignore and won't affect the forum one bit.

A

Atiya

I don't know why these comments are so harsh - blocking someone is just a tiny step up from ignore and won't affect the forum one bit.
Exactly imagine how good it will be if you could block people and ignore their existence?

S

Shamis

Exactly imagine how good it will be if you could block people and ignore their existence?

It would be awesome abaayo - I can' stand three forum members who are like broken tapes of hate speech. I would be able to log in and just catch jokes. I hope @administrator looks into the a solution to totally block a member. Anyone who's upset just likes seeing people be insulted and have their threads shat on.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
MODS should implement blocking as the ignore feature does nothing. You can still recieve PM from ignored people. I want to be able to block losers from PMing me including that kikuyu lover and bravenese wannabe halaleyqaran that claims a new tribe every other day. While we're at it I don't understand why that is not banned. What does it take for one to get banned?

Report the messages and I'll look into it.

How will you block people in real life when they annoy you at places like work and school where you have to interact with them? Learn to ignore them without blocking them.

S

SOMACOON

People always gotta complain.
No ones forcing you to read what a person posts.
If you don't enjoy their posts in particular, don't part take in it. Theres no reason for you to get involved. #Calaacal.

S

Shamis

No-one seems to understand. Blocking will just stop her from receiving malicious private messages but will be otherwise no different to ignoring.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If they're malicious, she should report the messages. We have zero tolerance for harassment.

A

Atiya

Yes I will report from now on. But it would be ideal to just block people you don't like instead of reporting it all the time like shamis said.

Status
Not open for further replies.