Bloody Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I haven't had a flu/cold since summer 2015 when I went to Somaliland (my immune system
was boosted), I thought I was indestructible like Charlie Sheen , now out of nowhere I have a
flu properly due to the change in the weather. Time to munch on curries. :9uoofqd: Make dua folks.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will tell you the same thing I've told Games, drink hot tea with lemon, black pepper, honey and ginger. Drink plenty of water, take a hot shower and rest.

Man flu makes me laugh, whenever men get the flu they literally become a baby. Imagine enduring child birth, labor pains. Wallahi Women are stronger than men. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
I will tell you the same thing I've told Games, drink hot tea with lemon, black pepper, honey and ginger. Drink plenty of water, take a hot shower and rest.

Man flu makes me laugh, whenever men get the flu they literally become a baby. Imagine enduring child birth, labor pains. Wallahi Women are stronger than men. :lol:

I have started drinking hot lemon drink yesterday, eating curries and fruits,that should help clear it up. Ever had a toothache?
that is close to giving birth in terms of pain. 2014 Feb, could never forget it, it was a nightmare for 3 days until I had emergency
extraction on one of my upper back molars.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I feel you homie, cold was crazy for me last few weeks I haven't been eating properly too

Status
Not open for further replies.