Blunted thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
On my way home tonight this cat came out of nowhere and started walking towards me and casually passed me while looking at me direct in the eyes. after it passed I stated thinking about the cat and realised that animals are better than humans because if that was a human he/she would have thought many things about me. maybe my coat or my grey trousers or my ethnicity or something. but I knew that cat just wanted to pass me and head to where it wanted to go and do her thing without judging me. see even me writing this proofs that humans are bad and judge anything that passes them :patrice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Walking through this dark lit road was a woman walking in front of me & all of a sudden she started to walk faster & looked back, all of a sudden she starts running, I wasn't gonna hang around to find out who it was so likewise I started running, she started screaming, till this day I don't know what we was running from :oh6b81q:

I hate cats. Dogs are the future.

umW0U9hXya-nDsTF7kAqqTGjcwX7rpbhjJiAmGZTDyaAZPI6EsYtY5Rt-ZPzEeODu7O9vQ-MsX-_niAK2gDmuZoDfDV9_6v76LEGLi7zCzJGWfyDpE8d7OkLqZ1EhAz-2w

hqdefault.jpg

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
did you know that you can actually kill someone or f*ck them up or embaress them with kindness without even getting all aggravated and shyt.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
The greatest joy on earth is eating cold pizza from xalayto and watching wildlife program

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sometimes when I'm in a crowded place, I think to myself where does all these peoples shit go, what do they do with that shit :oh6b81q: there's billions of us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pheromones - makes you more attractive to women
You're giving me ideas. Next time I see a hottie in public, I'll hold her in a headlock for a hot minute then jet before someone calls boi dem on me, then hide & hope she follows the scent of my pheromones :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm in a crowded place, I think to myself where does all these peoples shit go, what do they do with that shit :oh6b81q: there's billions of us.
Yea i sometimes wonder that also. Like what happens to my shit when i flush it down the toilet? Does it go somewhere special.....

In some European countries, they use human waste and feces as a fertilizer.

There was also a company here in the US that wanted to use it as a source of energy.

Akhas.

N

NaomiHoney

You're giving me ideas. Next time I see a hottie in public, I'll hold her in a headlock for a hot minute then jet before someone calls boi dem on me, then hide & hope she follows the scent of my pheromones :ftw9nwa:

LOL. You wanna get arrested for GBH.

siilaanyolaugh

Do that and instill fear instead of attraction!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Whenever United lose I go into the city, stare at random women's breasts and walla my day instantly becomes better.:banderas:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
if we come out the shower clean, then how come towels get dirty.? aren't we supposed to be clean :obamatell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts