Bodybuilding as a woman

Give it a shot. It's great.

One thing Xalimos need understand is that they wouldn't become bulky and muscly by simply performing weight lifting exercises, be it Dumbbells' Squatting, Barbell Squatting, Kettlebell squatting, etc. It enhances your stamina as well as boosting your metabolism. It also burns fat a lot faster since you're replacing it with muscle, thus having a more refined and pronounced look.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's already difficult for guys to gain big arms because of your lack of testosterone's it's extremely more difficult for women To do the same

Most of the muscle gained will your legs, booty and strong back

:patrice:

Plus, if you make it a life time effort. You'll be the few 60 years with no medication or the 80 year old that that still has their mobility.

hwdi0z4a2p941.jpg

6wyvduvhjiw51.jpg

q3lfxn11ako51.jpg

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
It's already difficult for guys to gain big arms because of your lack of testosterone's it's extremely more difficult for women To do the same

Most of the muscle gained will your legs, booty and strong back

:patrice:

Plus, if you make it a life time effort. You'll be the few 60 years with no medication or the 80 year old that that still has their mobility.

hwdi0z4a2p941.jpg

6wyvduvhjiw51.jpg

q3lfxn11ako51.jpg
Thanks. But I care about the body more than the... "back" :faysalwtf:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Thanks. But I care about the body more than the... "back" :faysalwtf:
Find a program made for women and secondly start eating a healthy diet

It's best to be realistic and match video about other women and their experience of building muscle.

Most importantly if you don't like the look your heading to you can change it up.

Remember it's called Body Building. Find the program for the body you want to build. You might not look exactly like them and you'll be close enough but your limited by your genetics. Still most women I've seen work out regularly usually got the best looking bodies. Plus with everyone becoming fat or obese these days. A healthy body weight is the new skinny

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Once I lose all this extra weight I will start bodybuilding, Insha-Allah. After seeing all these white girls go from twig to Madame Thiccalisious, I’ve established my dream body goal.

Trending

Latest posts