Borame artist Safiyo Tusmo flees SL as Muse Bixi burns her business

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I blame the fat elders, when they start attacking you for your opposing voice, so much for the only democratic country in the horn, I hope he crokes on the toilet.

Bixi will hopefully be removed this coming November! Hopefully waddani party wins!

Mujahid Muuse Biixi deserves another term.

GW0Lht2bkAAEr4r.jpeg

I’ve never seen self-sabotage on this level. Less than 60 days to election I’d be surprised if he even gets 100 votes in awdal
His aim is to demoralise these people to the point where they won’t even consider voting, not even for the opposition. This would be a significant loss for the opposition and a clear advantage for him.

Abiib's being locked up is apart of it. The opposition are unable to get Abiib out and will lose the votes he could have rallied during the campaign due to rumors circulating that he won’t be released until after the elections are rigged.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
His aim is to demoralise these people to the point where they won’t even consider voting, not even for the opposition. This would be a significant loss for the opposition and a clear advantage for him.

Abiib's being locked up is apart of it. The opposition are unable to get Abiib out and will lose the votes he could have rallied during the campaign due to rumors circulating that he won’t be released until after the elections are rigged.
If the election gets rigged, I don't see GX taking this lightly, the guns will be aimed at their head next.

I’m still waiting to hear news about international observers coming to oversee the election. That’s the only reason I still have hope.