Bored anti-K'naan rioters bully Reer Xamar Cop (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

:mjlol: @ his voice cracking.

If this is happening while he's on duty, I can only imagine what will happen to him when he's off duty. :dead:

FYI, this same cop, Abubakar Muridi, was on track to a great career until he got busted last year and was reprimanded by his police department for getting "happy endings" from prostitutes while working as a UC. :tacky:

Reer Xamar iyo saqajaanimo maxaa kala haysto? @Hafez :tacky:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:mjlol: @ his voice cracking.

If this is happening while he's on duty, I can only imagine what will happen to him when he's off duty. :dead:

FYI, this same cop, Abubakar Muridi, was on track to a great career until he got busted last year and was reprimanded by his police department for getting "happy endings" from prostitutes while working as a UC. :tacky:

Reer Xamar iyo saqajaanimo maxaa kala haysto? @Hafez :tacky:

Good grief! How did you connect the dots! How did you know he was "happy ending " guy. Tani hadey ku daba gasho wey kugu aasi, she might not have kids but she has adopted the art of TMZ. :drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

Duchess

VIP
Good grief! How did you connect the dots! How did you know he was "happy ending " guy. Tani hadey ku daba gasho wey kugu aasi, she might not have kids but she has adopted the art of TMZ. :drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

Bakar is indistinguishable from a Hispanic American but after nearly 8 years on the job, he has been reduced to the status of a security guard at a community party. :chrisfreshhah:

Now Somali kids are punking him and threatening to deal with him when he's out of uniform. You can't help but feel sorry for him. :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bakar is indistinguishable from a Hispanic American but after nearly 8 years on the job, he has been reduced to the status of a security guard at a community party. :chrisfreshhah:

Now Somali kids are punking him and threatening to deal with him when he's out of uniform. You can't help but feel sorry for him. :bell:

He is xamar-cad-cad

Duchess

VIP
He is xamar-cad-cad

Have you heard him speak? He's not like all those other Somali cops who have trouble with English. He grew up in the US and was on track to having a great career, but his cad cad saqajaanimo genes took over. :francis:

That's him at 31:40

Duchess

VIP
Edeb lahow and put some respeck on our name.
:ufdup:

The average Reer Xamar is not a saqajaan... There are exceptions though as usual.

Why was every cad cad on this forum banned ( same reason you were)? Why was this young man with a promising career forced to become a glorified security guard? What do all of these individuals have in common? :umad:

Hafez

VIP
Why was every cad cad on this forum banned ( same reason you were)? Why was this young man with a promising career forced to become a glorified security guard? What do all of these individuals have in common? :umad:
I got banned on purpose ;) (I have evidence). You're trying to connect dots that aren't there. Stop making yourself look foolish nayaa. With that being said, free my niggas Games and Halyeey kkkkk.
:hemad:

P.S. I'm the only full "cadcad" on this forum (excluding two relatives who quit).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is a kid, a product of the streets cedar river pointe. Unlike them other Somali cops who came to America in their teens. Still though them Gus impress me walahi, the odds were stack against them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool

This is the same guy who claims Puerto Rican. He used to mess with the hoods at chicks in cedar. This is the same guy who cried over a madhiban chick who was the town , she supposedly cheated on him and he cried for weeks. :chrisfreshhah:

He will always be known as thirsty bacardi

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Duchess

VIP
The weekend is going to be glorious. The Cedar Mafia are looking to settle the score when he's off duty and you know they're gonna have it all on cam. :dance:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Loooooooool

This is the same guy who claims Puerto Rican. He used to mess with the hoods at chicks in cedar. This is the same guy who cried over a madhiban chick who was the town , she supposedly cheated on him and he cried for weeks. :chrisfreshhah:

He will always be known as thirsty bacardi

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Was she cute ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending