Bosnian Fans Chanting 'Palestine' During Moment of Silence For Paris Victims At EURO 2016 Qualifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb: I'm not going to pray for paris if i dont pray for other EVERY muslims country that goes through this.

White people have a funny culture - 1 minute silencez3zrULC:chrisfreshhah:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Lol at the Serbian comments on the first video.
Serbia must still be butt hurt that they were eliminated and while their rival Albania qualified for the first time. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Lol at the Serbian comments on the first video.
Serbia must still be butt hurt that they were eliminated and while their rival Albania qualified for the first time. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Serbs have beefs with everyone, Albanians, Croats and Bosnians. You remember the shit-storm they caused against Albania. A bunch of morons they are.

LittleNileRiver

I knew this was going to happen today!!! :francis:

Turkish fans cheering and booing during moment of silence before match against Greece in Istanbul!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
UEFA is probably going to punish the Turkish FA for this.

Booing of 1 minute silence happens all the time.

Chelsea fans booed the 1 minute silence for the 96 dead scousers.

Celtic fans constantly boo the Remembrance Day minute silence every year.

They never get punished. It happens. They say football and politics shouldn't mix but it does.

LittleNileRiver

Booing of 1 minute silence happens all the time.

Chelsea fans booed the 1 minute silence for the 96 dead scousers.

Celtic fans constantly boo the Remembrance Day minute silence every year.

They never get punished. It happens. They say football and politics shouldn't mix but it does.

I'm on Twitter right now, and this story is getting a lot of international attention from the British, American, New Zealand news outlets and Reuters.

A

Atiya

All human lives are valued the same but Palestinians don't think so. This is why they never hold a minute of silence for their own people
Palestinians were actually praying for the French and were sending their condolences. :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.