Boycott SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whoever runs SSpot. I thought the website was still being updated, we can't use the site with the options available. We need to dislike posts, laughs, meh all the shit sxb. So, please bring back the old stuff or make a thread and get the users opinions on the updates. Therefore, the site will progress further, as the notable users are recommending options that should be implemented, which will in return boost the user base.

One more thing, after the site was updated everyone's likes have suddenly dropped, I was on 955 and now I'm on 658. I hope you take this into consideration, and hopefully deliver dramatic change.

One more thing, after the site was updated everyone's likes have suddenly dropped, I was on 955 and now I'm on 658. I hope you take this into consideration, and hopefully deliver dramatic change.

damn, I never realized the Like/rating game was that serious :mjkkk::mjlol:

Last edited:
damn didn't know the Like/rating game was that serious :mjkkk::mjlol:

I joined on May 7 and my account was growing fast. I wanted to be top 5 notable users, with good amount of posts and likes. I was only 40 short of a 1000, and suddenly someone played around with the site.

I joined on May 7 and my account was growing fast. I wanted to be top 5 notable users, with good amount of posts and likes. I was only 40 short of a 1000, and suddenly someone played around with the site.

Listen man f*ck these haters, wallahi I believe in you. You just need to stay determined and focused on the grind. You gotta outwork others. Having that chip on your shoulder as the new guy will be your primary motivation to SomaliSpot greatness. Think of this as a obstacle you must overcome. Adversity you have to defeat before achieving success. While everyone else is sleeping you gotta be on here grinding for them likes/ratings, because lets be real man the only way you'll become the best is by outworking everyone else. Keep your chin up abti and don't let this bother you. One day when you're a mod with over 9000 likes, you're gonna sit back and laugh at this meaningless and petty predicament.

Listen man f*ck these haters, wallahi I believe in you. You just need to stay determined and focused on the grind. You gotta outwork others. Having that chip on your shoulder as the new guy will be your primary motivation to SomaliSpot greatness. Think of this as a obstacle you must overcome. Adversity you have to defeat before achieving success. While everyone else is sleeping you gotta be on here grinding for them likes/ratings, because lets be real man the only way you'll become the best is by outworking everyone else. Keep your chin up abti and don't let this bother you. One day when you're a mod with over 9000 likes, you're gonna sit back and laugh at this meaningless and petty predicament.

Sxb, i don't know whether your taking the piss, or serious. But 40 short of a 1000, is not a good feeling. But if the moderators bring back the options, then that would be great.

Nah i'm serious bro. I just took a piss after sahuur like 20min ago so I'm good for now. But yo listen you're so far from the top 5 in terms of likes and posts it's not a big deal. You can get that 400 in 2 weeks, thats light.

Now that the dislike button is gone I feel like karbaashing all of ibnu Jabarti:pachah1:

It wouldn't fair tho:meleshame:, plus I'm fasting:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts