BR Carr'e appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Carré Bro your presence in SS is well appreciated. You're one of the best posters on this site. Stay up bro. :nvjpqts:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I approve this topic. :nvjpqts:

Every community needs a sane, person who's trying to get out of the hood but at the same time advising the whole hood and carre is that one. lol

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't like him dude brings to much positivity
JYDjIUr.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Holly shit war ma inan baa?:ohdamn:Lets wait for him/her. If it's a her war world 3 will happen on SS.:mjlaugh:

@Carré Bro your presence in SS is well appreciated. You're one of the best posters on this site. Stay up bro. :nvjpqts:
Wadno safi ah iyo maskax wanaaga ku abaabulsan ayuu qabaa.
The only bright spot in otherwise dark and weird community that Nietzsche would be proud.
chill dude :nvjpqts:
I don't like him dude brings to much positivity
JYDjIUr.png
Guys that are too happy come across as kinda fruity, but I'm sure carre is a guy and a g of a guy at that :nvjpqts:

f062a546eb.gif

Thank you guys so much!!!! I don't know what to say anymore , this is too much for me!

Are you sure he's a he?

Lovely person regardless.
Carreè is a female
:kanyehmm: @Carré is a female? Why the male avatar then? So confusing!
Who the f*ck is carre

:damedamn:
Holly shit war ma inan baa?:ohdamn:Lets wait for him/her. If it's a her war world 3 will happen on SS.:mjlaugh:

Ugh, this is way too beautiful to ruin with an answer. All of you, despite your differences in certain beliefs of all the different topics you people discuss everyday, you've all united on this thread to question my gender, sexuality, age and generally "who the f*ck am I"

Will the pitchforks come out if I don't answer these question?

f1d2eeabf7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts