BREAKIJG NEWS: A S-Spot member reached a milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4330.jpg
2k followers

I got world leaders tagging me sometimes when I write something :lolbron::mjlol::drakekidding:

Today I told my war plans
The other day I changed the street

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Intaad is leedahay you are the clown of the class, you might find yourself in deeper legal problems, while you are ahead, quit.

Horta do you think I don't know the law and at what charges can I be charged with when I have a legitimate defense. I'll tell them " There are 18 Presidents in my native land sir, I am only laying claim to the Twitter presidency of Somalia"

Horta do you think I don't know the law and at what charges can I be charged with when I have a legitimate defense. I'll tell them " There are 18 Presidents in my native land sir, I am only laying claim to the Twitter presidency of Somalia"

Eeddo

You will never know when the law changes and since you illegally claiming and misrepresenting a head of state and when one tweet of yours causes calamity or the death of a important individual and then, we will watch you on cnn on that orange jumpsuit chained from feet up to your bidaar. Be the clown.

I can't hate on you for spreading fake news mudane. It is the national past time after all. Keep doing your thing man.

:salute: May you get 2k more followers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Eeddo

You will never know when the law changes and since you illegally claiming and misrepresenting a head of state and when one tweet of yours causes calamity or the death of a important individual and then, we will watch you on cnn on that orange jumpsuit chained from feet up to your bidaar. Be the clown.

I'll tell them " fighting and waging war is a national sports of my native land sir "

I'll tell them " fighting and waging war is a national sports of my native land sir "

Eeddo

I bookmarked this thread and when it happens, I will refer it to the media. Your defence attorney could also use it in your court case referring you as someone with an I.q of 68.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Eeddo

I bookmarked this thread and when it happens, I will refer it to the media. Your defence attorney could also use it in your court case referring you as someone with an I.q of 68.

I hereby stand on the side of the truth, the truth that Somalia is beset by 17 Presidents and amongst them is me. I figured that if my people are power hungry I must not be left out. Therefore I lay claim to the presidency via twitter. If anyone needs to be sued it is Siilaanyo, Gass and plethora of "presidents" who really undermine the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts