Breaking: Daallo bombing facilitator qabiil revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
If he wasn't Abgaal he would be called Al Shabaab and not a facilitator.

The fact he I/was a prominent civil servant is more telling. I mean smooth and Dahir alasow will overlook this and say he once used dahabshiil toilets or his cat is Isaaq from hargeisa

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Good thing Djbouti stopped flights coming from there, Somaliland needs to do the same. The south needs to be quarantined in my opinion:damedamn:

Hubble

VIP
The fact he I/was a prominent civil servant is more telling. I mean smooth and Dahir alasow will overlook this and say he once used dahabshiil toilets or his cat is Isaaq from hargeisa

The Somaliland link has been taken so far it's a parody I'm not even joke about any more.

They've always spies in the government who were on their payroll. They exploit the greed of these guys who just want to make money no matter who dies.

No surprised........how else is some guy from Borama going to plan this out without the help of the hutu locals..........? Even the car bombings and hotel attacks have the assistance of the moryaan locals but they want to take the clan of the collaborators out of the equation to support their narrative.........the clan of the said terrorists only comes in to play when they are Isaac and on the off chance it's a Gadabursi it turns into a "reer waqooyi" or "Somalilander" trying to lump them with Isaac, but then they turn around and say Gadabursi are not supportive of SL......Awdal State hanolaato.........:mindblown:

waraabe

Your superior
@Nabeel786 the guy I am talking about is the one who facilitated it. he gave the bomber the laptop and basically stopped security searching him . he is a hawiye former nisa worker

Status
Not open for further replies.