Breaking News! All Hell Has Broken Loose In Bangladesh!

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Chimping out as usual, they’ll regret it later. Apparently all this was caused by job quota
I would too. There are 0 jobs available yet nearly 40% of jobs have to be given to some decendent of former soldiers. They spend 5-6 years in uni only for it to be given to some random nigga.
This level of chimping out isn't good. Hasina gotta go

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
172 million live here lol. Nightmare being surrounded by that many. It’s blessing to have low population density and massive land
1721316238886.jpeg

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Bangladesh has been controlled by a strongwoman (who gives the illusion of fair elections but is in reality a blatantly corrupt dictator) for longer than I’ve been alive.

Plus add the fact that the country is overcrowded and flooding.

Its no surprise that the youth are fed up.

Update: Apparently the leader used this protest as an excuse to raid the opposition party’s offices. Wallahi xishood la’an lmaoo.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Bangladesh has been controlled by a strongwoman (who gives the illusion of fair elections but is in reality a blatantly corrupt dictator) for longer than I’ve been alive.

Plus add the fact that the country is overcrowded and flooding.

Its no surprise that the youth are fed up.

Update: Apparently the leader used this protest as an excuse to raid the opposition party’s offices. Wallahi xishood la’an lmaoo.

what you said and then also she is a stooge of India. they have an Indian puppet gov

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
i love how they call it zombie when it's non cadaan protesting but liberating when frenchies are shitting at lake as protest

Keo

VIP
fr. Bangladesh is about the size of a state in somalia and has more population then half of africa
Despite Somalia's problems, we don't realise how good we got it compared to other people. There are people with larger populations than us who don't have a country (Kurds), or in the case of Bangladesh, a very large population but such a small land mass. If you add Djibouti, NFD and Somali Galbeed to Somalia, the total area would be 1,140,857 square kilometers with a population of only 30 million. This would make Somalia the 27th largest country in the world, surpassing Ethiopia.

Despite Somalia's problems, we don't realise how good we got it compared to other people. There are people with larger populations than us who don't have a country (Kurds), or in the case of Bangladesh, a very large population but such a small land mass. If you add Djibouti, NFD and Somali Galbeed to Somalia, the total area would be 1,140,857 square kilometers with a population of only 30 million. This would make Somalia the 27th largest country in the world, surpassing Ethiopia.
No one is perfect my friend.

Allah blessed us with big lands.

But we are low people who fight over few dollars.

It's really funny and sad that our people fight and kill for 100 USD when they can work for 1000 halal money if they build their nation.

Trending

Latest posts