BREAKING NEWS: Kobe Byrant to retire at end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is @Air Jalam

Is he in hibernation until May? Someone wake him up and tell him his player is done. He shouldn't have to find out next year after his deep sleep

:meleshame:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
tumblr_muezyiarVJ1sj3oxho1_400.gif

:francis::mjcry:

You die once you mention retirement. No one cares about you once you're gone.

No one talks about Floyd Mayweather. Muhammad Ali is dying of loneliness and no media has asked for an interview or to even check up on him. The greatest boxer in the world and the most recent photo of him seen was from 10 years ago

You become a nobody once your off the court.

SecretAgent just told me Kobe will end up coming back in 2017-2018 season. Kobe "will be bored" and doesn't want to stay home. He will come back like MJ, Shaq, Allen Iverson. Kobe loves to be captain

Don't be sad.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He shouldve retired after his championship run in 2010 everything after that was disappointment:francis:
Ever since the mavs series these niggas never been the same:kobeok:

S

syntax

Damn seeing your heroes turn human sure is a tough pill to swallow. Kobe was the epitome of hard work that pays off. I never get tired of reading his crazy work ethic stories. Sucks cuz that Achilles injury really derailed his descent from his peak. I feel like had he not got injured he would've had 1 or 2 more productive years. Let's not forget the Mamba was still killing it just 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending