Breaking News: Somali woman part of new Canadian PMs staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
34sni9d.jpg

I've heard rumors that a Somali was part of the new Canadian PMs staff and was headhunted by the Liberal Ontario governments team.

I guess this is unofficial confirmation (hijabi on the right)

Here she is in Malta for the Commonwealth summit.

The last senior Somali staff was the Leelkase dude from Ottawa who was the former Foreign Ministers chief of staff. The former Foreign Minister (Conservative) stepped down last year and endorsed a Somali police officer (his friend) to run in his riding. Of course Abdul Abdi was massacred by the Liberal sweep in Ottawa in October.

The useless and unprincipled Liberal Party showing their loyalty to Somali Canadians once again

:nvjpqts:

No. I'm trying to find that out.

But she's part of the 50 or so members of his staff at the Prime Ministers Office.

She went with him to Malta. She has to be more senior than that. And I think only MPs can be apart of committees. I heard she's part of the political staff at his office.

I can also confirm that the Liberal Party has offered a Somali man to be the chief of staff for Liberal MP of Edmonton Millwoods but the Somali man turned down that offer. Reason: He didn't want to move to Ottawa

Originally from Ottawa, moved to US years ago for school and came back to Ottawa recently. But she was working in Toronto before she came back to Ottawa

Trying to confirm her name. Do you know who she is @sophisticate?

Q

Queen Carawelo

It's reer bicidyahan. Smh AJ you can find out her mom's qabiil but you don't know what her position is? Smh.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Originally from Ottawa, moved to US years ago for school and came back to Ottawa recently. But she was working in Toronto before she came back to Ottawa

Trying to confirm her name. Do you know who she is @sophisticate?

I'll check my sources and get back to you AJ. What has SecretAgent told you thus far? I need a sub-clan, though. There are too many G-units in Ottawa. Is she Reer Borama or Reer Djibouti?

He was the one that told me her clan and her mom's clan, and he was told by some fadhi ku dirir men.

He was my source and I had it confirmed

:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending