British Nigerian Zionist Coon MP Attacks Muslims

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
In the end, she finishes with, 'I've met many Muslims who love Israel. I met them in the Middle East when I went to Saudi Arabia and when I visited the UAE,' and then she mentions the Abraham Accords :mjlol:

This is her too👇🏾

Tory leadership contender Kemi Badenoch has said "not all cultures are equally valid" when it comes to deciding who should be allowed into the UK.
In an article for the Sunday Telegraph at the start of the Tory conference, she said: "Our country is not a dormitory for people to come here and make money. It is our home.
"Those we chose to welcome, we expect to share our values and contribute to our society."
Badenoch, Robert Jenrick, James Cleverly and Tom Tugendhat are all vying for the Tory leadership after Rishi Sunak stood down in the summer following the party's general election defeat.

After 'lacklustre' contest, next Tory leader has five days to prove their worth

Conservative leadership: Who are the candidates?

All four will get a chance to make their case over the next four days in Birmingham, culminating in 20-minute speeches by each contender on Wednesday.
The field will then be whittled down to two by MPs, with the Tory membership getting the final say in an online ballot. The result will be declared on 2 November.
In her Telegraph article, Badenoch sets out what she calls a "hard-nosed" policy on immigration.
She calls for a complete overhaul of the system to ensure every public servant makes it a priority - not just the Home Office - and does not rule out leaving the European Convention on Human Rights.
She also calls for a better "integration strategy" that emphasises British values and culture.
Drawing on her own background as an immigrant - she was born in the UK but spent her childhood in Nigeria - Badenoch writes: “Culture is more than cuisine or clothes. It's also customs which may be at odds with British values.
"We cannot be naïve and assume immigrants will automatically abandon ancestral ethnic hostilities at the border, or that all cultures are equally valid. They are not.
"I am struck for example, by the number of recent immigrants to the UK who hate Israel. That sentiment has no place here.”