Bro I bought a $48 drone with mounted camera (Black Friday deal) and I'm abt 2 use it 2 prank

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
this cafe where odayaal sit outside to do their daily doses of fadhi-ku-dirir.,.this shit gonna have the biggest YouTube hit bc I'm gonna go to this typically MJ congregated tea shop and fly my drone from afar ...considering the climate we are in (galkayo) these niggaz gonna thing they are under attack ...:damn::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

@The-Screw ade you down for it bro, wanna do this project ?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
this cafe where odayaal sit outside to do their daily doses of fadhi-ku-dirir.,.this shit gonna have the biggest YouTube hit bc I'm gonna go to this typically MJ congregated tea shop and fly my drone from afar ...considering the climate we are in (galkayo) these niggaz gonna thing they are under attack ...:damn::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

@The-Screw ade you down for it bro, wanna do this project ?

Can I join too *strokes her beard*

Lol it would be hilarious but I'm not messing with odayaal. What if I end up sitting across from one of them in the near future looking to marry his daughter? Can't help you my brother.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Lol it would be hilarious but I'm not messing with odayaal. What if I end up sitting across from one of them in the near future looking to marry his daughter? Can't help you my brother.

I alresfy got their daughter so I can just do it on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending