Bro! Why am I so into

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Murder documentary programs.

I completely finished "American Justice" of off YouTube.

I finished " Firensic files"

I finished " power, privilege and Justice "

Now Ive moved to the UK programs and I've realized that their murders always involved stabbing :ohhh:

Now Ive moved to the UK programs and I've realized that their murders always involved stabbing :ohhh:

Wallahi true story i have a friend who murked two dudes and never got busted

his walking around freely in the streets turned his life around tho runs a car washing buisness.

Funny but no witness means no case in these parts

menace

VIP
Wallahi true story i have a friend who murked two dudes and never got busted

his walking around freely in the streets turned his life around tho runs a car washing buisness.

Funny but no witness means no case in these parts

After watching so many documentaries the ultimate way to get away with it is as long as the body is not found.

Btw I just watched 20/20 tonight and I was so pursueded on a case from last year that was on the headlines that demonized the suspect.
It's about a gf that " killed " her bf by tampering with the kayak he was kayaking on the river. However now I'm showed a different angle. Last year I've seen her confession to the police detectives. Now an expert explained how her confession was so illegal and not valid at all. I realized that if someone is interrogated for 22 hours straight they'll just confess to anything.

I'm a fan of crime documentaries I like them because you to get insight to the mind of some fucked up people or geniuses who nearly got away with the perfect crime I recommend American greed and mastermind if you haven't already seen them

waraabe

Your superior

firearms are banned in most of Europe. they can only use knifes marka. in the UK it is automatic 5 year prison sentence if you are caught with a weapon

menace

VIP
Fatal attraction;

Nin kastoow tani tusaalo ha kuu naqoto

I'm afraid the chick could be Idman ..to her future lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending