BROOK vs. GOLOVKIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British fellow got a throughly well deserved pasting ,suffering a broken eye socket in the process.he will be out for six months .

It is funny how the Brit media are trying to turn brook into a hero.we all know brook had little chance of a victory , but once again it was a great propaganda campaign waged by Eddie Hearn and sky sports . Brook got a pasting and the biggest pay-day of his career to date . next up for golovkin is potential fight with billy joe Saunders .

These Eastern Europeans are dominating boxing now. Brooks never stood a chance against Golovkin. Can't wait to see talent less juiced Anthony Joshua fight some real competition, he will be exposed quickly.

These Eastern Europeans are dominating boxing now. Brooks never stood a chance against Golovkin. Can't wait to see talent less juiced Anthony Joshua fight some real competition, he will be exposed quickly.

Joshua will fight the likes of pulev/Parker ,then it will
Be a big one next summer against either fury , wilder or haye . We will find out about him by next year .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Golovkin v Canelo would be a blockbuster :lawd: but I doubt it would happen any time soon
Both managements duckin each other and making up lame excuses as usual. I want GGG to stop fighting these bums esp now that hes getting up there with age. Canelo is in his 20s so that breh is good.

GGG stops canelo. it will be a good fight while it lasts tho. I dont think anyone stands a chance from 160 and below. One boxer who im sure beats him is andre ward and maybe mayweather if he can handle the power.

Anthony joshua is definitely the real deal. You don't win a gold medal by being talentless. You are right tho his competition has been crap thus far.

Golovkin can not really be accused of ducking any fighters .the problem is that no fighter of any real stature wants to get in a ring with the Kazakh.canelo even vacated his belt so as to avoid a mandatory bout against golovkin .i don't think that fight will happen anytime soon .golovkin will test himself against the likes of billy joe Saunders and chris Eubanks jr (if his dad lets him ). There is money to be made In the UK ;brook collected a few million for his endeavours.

Ps.canelo fights British fighter Liam smith on Saturday . I think he will put. Up more resistance then amir Khan .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending