Bruh...

I waa just trying to find the r/Somali subreddit but find this instead....I swear these weren't here 2 months ago?? I was hoping this would be put to an end after the deletion of r/ but clearly not

Attachments

• IMG_20240720_090200.jpg
    IMG_20240720_090200.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 282
Last time I made a mistake opening one of those "Somali girl" places (it wasn't shown as nsfw so I didn't know that it was nasty) hoping to meet some other girls to talk to but instead found dudes thirsting over a hijabi and trying to get each other's telegram to send videos 🤢

You didn't already know Reddit doubles as a p0rn site?

That's why you keep "Safe search" on to avoid NSFW results popping up as you utilise Reddit's search feature.

You didn't already know Reddit doubles as a p0rn site?

That's why you keep "Safe search" on to avoid NSFW results popping up as you utilise Reddit's search feature.
Im still new to the place, I have the filter on for no nsfw but strangely these subs haven't tagged themselves as nsfw

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Last time I made a mistake opening one of those "Somali girl" places (it wasn't shown as nsfw so I didn't know that it was nasty) hoping to meet some other girls to talk to but instead found dudes thirsting over a hijabi and trying to get each other's telegram to send videos 🤢
I remember arguing with some madow on r/Ethiopia who was under a thread about rastafarianism and starter shit talking Somalis. Went on his account and he was a mod at r/EastAfricaGirls posting habasha nudes

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Of course mr degenerate will support and enjoy this type of Reddit subs. Gaal boy

I'm not a fan of reddit subs.

How do you know that?
What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

I don't have safe search enabled on my reddit so the subs always pop up whenever I search "Somali".

Also when you search "Somali" on sites you will get 0 results or some old vids. So now extremely horny niggas have to join sketchy telegrams for new material.

Tbh this is a good thing. Somali niggas aren't exposing xalimos that much. We also don't have that many dumbass women becoming sex workers. This is a W for our community.

We will have to execute the niggas that use telegram though. That app is a gateway to the dark web.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/telegram-the-most-dangerous-app-for-somalis-back-home.156966/

Somali telegram groups have rape vids, and CP.

I have to use Reddit for work. There are a lot of professionals on there that will answer all your programming issues and questions like their life depended on it, really decent people. But these are the "professional" subs such as r/powershell, r/c++, r/dotNet, r/c_programming etc.

Even then as soon as I get my answer, I just thank them and nope the hell out of the site. There is something so disturbing about the place. Everyone is anesthetised and has clinically approved opinions.

If a comment gets 5+ down votes it gets hidden. 10+ down votes, it gets auto deleted. And then they like to LAARP as "open minded".

Kisame

VIP

Speaking of CP. In that thread I asked this dude @mohammdov about pedophilia and child marriage back home. He never responded.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few weeks later bro makes a thread about wanting to marry a 17 year old :faysalwtf:

Bro is a 23 :kanyehmm:.

It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months

Buddy is a teacher too and was probably checking out young girls he was teaching :ohlord:.

He deserves to get stoned the most on here.

stoning-stone (1).gif

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I'm not a fan of reddit subs.

I don't have safe search enabled on my reddit so the subs always pop up whenever I search "Somali".

Also when you search "Somali" on sites you will get 0 results or some old vids. So now extremely horny niggas have to join sketchy telegrams for new material.

Tbh this is a good thing. Somali niggas aren't exposing xalimos that much. We also don't have that many dumbass women becoming sex workers. This is a W for our community.

We will have to execute the niggas that use telegram though. That app is a gateway to the dark web.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/telegram-the-most-dangerous-app-for-somalis-back-home.156966/

Somali telegram groups have rape vids, and CP.
Yeah thank god we arent as degenerate as habeshas they are the complete opposite.

@Kisame
Somethings are best not said. For all you know there could be brothers struggling against this stuff and here you are setting them forth.

Neither do I see the practical ends of you sharing the mechanisms of how to obtain these things.

Kisame

VIP
@Kisame
Somethings are best not said. For all you know there could be brothers struggling against this stuff and here you are setting them forth.

Neither do I see the practical ends of you sharing the mechanisms of how to obtain these things.
This telegram problem we have is a major issue back home. There's no need to be quiet about this issue.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its so bizarre. Here in Minnesota there is an Ocean of single Xaliimos- Single mother and Virgins who cant find men. The world is messed up :damn:

Trending