Buurta daallo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Nice HY land. We should create tourism there and charge people to get in the forest.
The local Ceerigaabo district could make a lot of money out of it. Daalo + the white
sandy beaches of Maydh = heaven on earth.

Nearby Maydh beach

8lo9WJo.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushtic One You are not welcome in Daalo. Go to
Garadag! or other HJ lands... oops I have forgot they are a desert so you have to
wish rape and death upon innocent southerners. A good hearted southerner is more
welcome in Daalo than filth like you!

:meleshame:

waraabe

Your superior
Nice HY land. We should create tourism there and charge people to get in the forest.
The local Ceerigaabo district could make a lot of money out of it. Daalo + the white
sandy beaches of Maydh = heaven on earth.

Nearby Maydh beach

8lo9WJo.jpg

I think the locals should be given something. At least those who work there (protection, guides etc)

It should definitely become a tourist area

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe I agree. It is remarkable though that the locals there have been protecting that forest for hundreds of years.
So any villages shouldn't be allowed in the forest but rather the coast. The entire forest area can be a reservation
park.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe I agree. It is remarkable though that the locals there have been protecting that forest for hundreds of years.
So any villages shouldn't be allowed in the forest but rather the coast. The entire forest area can be a reservation
park.
It should be protected park. With high security (training for locals).

How far is it from maydh

Status
Not open for further replies.