Buying my first house next year inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Any home owners on this site?

How was purchasing your first house felt? I feel like a grown up now. I'm so excited.

I got a suaal for you muslims. I am not about to bash you. But from my understanding, loans with interest is considered haram. Either u guys are loaded with money, or u took a loan like the rest of us. So i wonder, are u guys willing to compromise that much when it comes to you´re deen?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was just gonna say that mortgages with interest are haram. My parents had to find some loophole to pay off the mortgage at a slightly higher premium interest free.

Apollo

VIP
^ Islamic Mortgages are a scam. They just swap the name interest for 'fees / rent'. Essentially the same thing. There's no way getting around interest unless you pay upfront.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Any home owners on this site?

How was purchasing your first house felt? I feel like a grown up now. I'm so excited.

You buying it or your fiancé ?

( do not claim a man's house, y'all can divorce in a heartbeat )

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just a little advice, try your best to stay away from Riba.

It's hard to do that but I will try.

Buying a house kills your labor mobility, you'll be stuck to the same location for decades.

I am going to sell it if I get bored with it.

I was just gonna say that mortgages with interest are haram. My parents had to find some loophole to pay off the mortgage at a slightly higher premium interest free.

Glad to know your parents found a loophole, in Mn the Arabs are worst than big banks when it comes to interest.

You buying it or your fiancé ?

( do not claim a man's house, y'all can divorce in a heartbeat )
Both of us.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's hard to do that but I will try.

I am going to sell it if I get bored with it.

Glad to know your parents found a loophole, in Mn the Arabs are worst than big banks when it comes to interest.

Both of us.

You see! I knew it !

Status
Not open for further replies.