Bye Bye Kenya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
9bVHNt8.png

M

Moravia

Looks like your using a mod. Challenge yourself to building a Adal --> Somalia campaign. Fend off the Ethiopians without foreign support!

M

Moravia

Been there, its impossible...
I did it with the Ajuuran's pre 1.8 update. I recently tried it with the Adalites, allying myself with the Warsengalis i bashed the Ethiopians and Eritreans several times resulting in me annexing multiple provinces. I crushed the Marexan which earned me the enmity of the Ajuran. The Ajuran's, Sudanese and Ethiopians ganged upon and kicked my ass, that's where i gave up.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
I did it with the Ajuuran's pre 1.8 update. I recently tried it with the Adalites, allying myself with the Warsengalis i bashed the Ethiopians and Eritreans several times resulting in me annexing multiple provinces. I crushed the Marexan which earned me the enmity of the Ajuran. The Ajuran's, Sudanese and Ethiopians ganged upon and kicked my ass, that's where i gave up.
LMAO the same almost happened to me except that all the somali kingdoms allied with Ethiopia and fucked me over while i was in a war with Hejaz....

M

Moravia

LMAO the same almost happened to me except that all the somali kingdoms allied with Ethiopia and fucked me over while i was in a war with Hejaz....
That can be avoided by allying one of the swahilli states and dividing the Ajurans between eachother. The real challenge is successfully allying yourself with one of the Arab muslim empires in the north and preventing Ethiopia from expanding towards your direction and/or Sudan/Eritrea.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
lol played as Ethiopia and had conquered Eritrea,90% of Somalia(Xamar,Kismayo etc given to Kenya lol) ,Djoubiti and provinces of Sudan.

Long live the Lion of Judah!

Status
Not open for further replies.