Caare forces capture Maydh

Bohol

VIP
The few Sland region "marines" there got disarmed and their weapons taken. Maydh was
taken to prevent any entrance from the west (Xiis). Now the south and west checkpoints
are controlled by Caare, the only open entrance is Badhan-Laas Qoray route and that is
controlled by Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The few Sland region "marines" there got disarmed and their weapons taken. Maydh was
taken to prevent any entrance from the west (Xiis). Now the south and west checkpoints
are controlled by Caare, the only open entrance is Badhan-Laas Qoray route and that is
controlled by Puntland.

Those routes were used by Alkabab, Soon we will open base on Laas qoray for PMPF. Col.Caare did huge job, we should give him PL highest medal.

World

VIP
How does the capture of Maydh prevent entrance from the west?

I understand the south entrance, because it’s highly defensible, but wouldn’t it be easy to recapture a coastal town?

Bohol

VIP
How does the capture of Maydh prevent entrance from the west?

I understand the south entrance, because it’s highly defensible, but wouldn’t it be easy to recapture a coastal town?

After Sland region forces got defeated today at the southern front they tried to enter from the west (Xiis) route known as Harta Timi they also got defeated there. Now both entrances are controlled by Caare forces, the only other entrance is Badhan to Laas Qoray route and that is a no go soon for Sland either.

upload_2019-7-27_14-59-57.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL? Or sfg, I think farmaajo should be ponying up resources to fund a new northern regional state
Right now PL delegation making city council for Badhan. Soon they will reach lassqouri. Col. Caare did great job to secure Jeegan attacks from maydh.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well done:salute:

Caare forces must consolidate their control of these captured areas and gradually move west inshallah

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
May my harti MJ brothers prevail LOL. In all honesty, isn’t both armies rag tag? There is a UN arms embargo on SL and I’m assuming PL.
UN embargo means absolutely nothing, we regularly import ammunition and qooris from Bosaso port

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Maybe now they will pass the law to militarize Sanaag, they had a vote previously that was shut down. This will surely give them incentive and more reason to mobilize more troops.

They deserve nothing but a full invasion..

Maybe now they will pass the law to militarize Sanaag, they had a vote previously that was shut down. This will surely give them incentive and more reason to mobilize more troops.

Dreaming. No rag tag SLand army gonna do shit. You talking like there the United States of America.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dreaming. No rag tag SLand army gonna do shit. You talking like there the United States of America.
Caare is not as powerful as Puntland Army, if they couldn't stop SL how is he? In Sool it's an entirely different story, it's backed by political agenda towards PL.

Compared to Sanaag they are not as eager to militarise that region. Hence it lacks logistic, funding for more troops etc etc.

I never mentioned United States :what1:

Tukraq

VIP

sanaag is lost to late

Trending