Cabdi gaal, so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got food poisoning there and literally couldn't get out of my bed for two days. I am not exaggerating. I couldn't even lift my head.

We can go for a Coke or packaged cookies.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Gayfest

What do you think about me kulaha? What does it matter what another guy thinks of you. :drakewtf:

waraabe

Your superior
I got food poisoning there and literally couldn't get out of my bed for two days. I am not exaggerating. I couldn't even lift my head.

We can go for a Coke or packaged cookies.

:mindblown: we go there for the parties and females not food

Last time these qurbo joog females were on heat :ahhhh:

You can also get Reer Hargeisa girls

Gayfest

What do you think about me kulaha? What does it matter what another guy thinks of you. :drakewtf:

AbdiJohnson is suspect as hell, and now I'm starting to think the same of Waraabe.

:mindblown: we go there for the parties and females not food

Last time these qurbo joog females were on heat :ahhhh:

You can also get Reer Hargeisa girls

Stop trying to sell your cousins to a godless immoral Atheist who may possibly be gay. Hargeisa women deserve better.

@Kaafiye it makes me pleased when you call me a homosexual. You're doing me a favor. You identify me as part of a camp that is your enemy.

I wouldn't have wanted it any other way

Q

Queen Carawelo

Great grandson of Amina boqor hold on now
Show us the proof of Amina boqor?

34j6hsg.jpg

Even the prostitutes have to see the Somaliland flag inorder to be screwed. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Show us the proof of Amina boqor?

34j6hsg.jpg

Even the prostitutes have to see the Somaliland flag inorder to be screwed. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

The photoshopped FLAG

Google Amina boqor and her nice breasts

Also Google iman nice breasts, are your breasts as nice as those darod chicks

Q

Queen Carawelo

The photoshopped FLAG

Google Amina boqor and her nice breasts

Also Google iman nice breasts, are your breasts as nice as those darod chicks
I'm not going to google anything. Post Amina boqor, the wiki page, her history and everything. Your made up prostitute doesn't mean shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.