Cadaans and their first encounter with the futo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was when I was 16 during prom in Norway. Ages 14-16 were at the prom, it was boring but free pizza so who cares.

Also FOB chick had started at the school 1-2 years earlier, and she wore a the typical hijab and long shirt with a blazer or jacket over.

Anyways this FOBs girl came to prom in a normal mid-lower thigh dress, no hijab and the usual makeup that made the face look like it was Fajr but the body was Isha.

At prom she was fucking twerking like a motherfucker:drakelaugh:Wallahi everybody was cheering her on, me included.

She also twerked a lil on the dude me, my isaaq and arab friend jumped two years prior. See the "Have u been in a fight" thread by @Reiko

So a while later I was chilling when I saw two of my cadaan friends stand behind her, and say to each other "wow that ass is very big"
"its so wide"
"wow"

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I love cadaan people they're funny.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
sucks their women typically come in nice boob no ass or nice ass no boobs

seems you gotta be near the equator to get the best of both worlds these days but wallahi that's none of my business, sxb :diddyswag:

sucks their women typically come in nice boob no ass or nice ass no boobs

seems you gotta be near the equator to get the best of both worlds these days but wallahi that's none of my business, sxb :diddyswag:
Omg I had this white chick in my class who was the MOST beautiful white woman you'll ever find:damn::ahh: She was tan, blonde, big ass with a nice shape and fat to spare, slim waist and fat breasts:damn:

Ain't seen her in a year :mjcry:

Did the cadaan like the big butt because liking big butt is a black man's thing. Asians, Whites, South Asian, Latinos, Arabs and etc don't like big butts.

Did they say wow out of shock?

Did the cadaan like the big butt because liking big butt is a black man's thing. Asians, Whites, South Asian, Latinos, Arabs and etc don't like big butts.
Caadans aren't that into big futos. Depends on what kind of big. The Somali big to them is fascinating, but not exactly their cup of tea

They like more muscular butts with fat on top the muscles, and It has to be within "normal range"

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
but let's talk about cadaan people lips for a second and how crusty they can get :susp:

I know a Somali guy and his lips look like Frosted Flakes cereal. So many dead lip skin flapping with the wind and his mouth is very big

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
trump-is-not.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Not gonna lie, where I live more and more Danish women have big booty. The hip hop culture and the Kardashian clan have heavily influenced every small tuulo in the world.

Not gonna lie, where I live more and more Danish women have big booty. The hip hop culture and the Kardashian clan have heavily influenced every small tuulo in the world.
I've known several chicks who started working put their ass everyday almost since they were 15.

Once a chick told me "Dont judge its an ass in progress :pachah1:"

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've known several chicks who started working put their ass everyday almost since they were 15.

Once a chick told me "Dont judge its an ass in progress :pachah1:"

Lol. Some of my white high school class mates who had a big booty back then used to feel ashamed about it but now they're flaunting it all over the place in our faces.

The evolution is real :banderas:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lmao you see them too? :sheed:

it's not a bad idea. muscle extends past visceral fat so as long as you're ever so slightly above average bf with toned muscle, you can turn no ass into something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.