Cadale airport soon be built

Huge developments ahead for Middle shabelle. The agreement signed yesterday had many deals and plans for the place that we will see in the coming months involving making Middle shabelle first gobol free of AS in central and south Somalia as well as projects like finishing the construction of Mogadishu - Jowhar highway, jowhar airport refurbished and modernised and cadale port and military base.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Huge developments ahead for Middle shabelle. The agreement signed yesterday had many deals and plans for the place that we will see in 6 months involving making Middle shabelle first gobol free of AS in central and south Somalia as well as projects like Mogadishu - Jowhar highway, jowhar airport refurbished and modernised and cadale port and military base.
Ebow shabelle dhex igeeya 🙏🏽

Jungle

VIP
New hospital as well
FB_IMG_1669465038020.jpg
FB_IMG_1669465067263.jpg

FB_IMG_1669465050304.jpg

FB_IMG_1669465211193.jpg

Caadeqaate Maxamed Yusuf gone for good now:rejoice:Guul Imaam Dahir Imaam Maxamud Imaam Cumar

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Dhulka Celi Cumar barxada Cadale iyo Warsheikh baa Lugu geeya. You like Reer Mataan for some reason, no problem Celi Cumar and Reer Mataan are full brothers. They are true laandheere, 1/4 of Abgaal itself back then.
Manshallah 🙏🏽 Thank you thank you

Laagite

الداروودي
Huge developments ahead for Middle shabelle. The agreement signed yesterday had many deals and plans for the place that we will see in the coming months involving making Middle shabelle first gobol free of AS in central and south Somalia as well as projects like finishing the construction of Mogadishu - Jowhar highway, jowhar airport refurbished and modernised and cadale port and military base.
Mashallah

Thank you Wasiir Gamal.M.Hassan for supporting the Mogadishu-Jowhar highway project .

This is the second time that it has been introduced by Guudlaawe that Cadale airport will be built

once in Mid 2021 and again at end of 2022.

80BAC3B9-0E93-401E-806A-51480562AE37.jpeg

Cadale should have a port and airport.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is the second time that it has been introduced by Guudlaawe that Cadale airport will be built

View attachment 244154

I will personally donate to an Cadale port, it's a must for our people, the Somali people. It's unacceptable that there's a 500 mile stretch between Garacad and Mogadishu without a seaport and something must be done about it.

Lionel Messi Win GIF by FIFA

Bapo

AJ
I will personally donate to an Cadale port, it's a must for our people, the Somali people. It's unacceptable that there's a 500 mile stretch between Garacad and Mogadishu without a seaport and something must be done about it.

There is though. Hobyo port:silanyolaugh:
1669496688399.png

Actually, for the good of the central government, less seaports and more airports make sense. Just look at the US: While the continental USA is almost as big as Africa, they only make use of 10 seaports.

So small country like Somalia, no need to have too many seaports. The central government's port authorities just need to be efficient.

I mean as a individual from Hirshabelle, an objective of ours is having a port on the coast of middle Shabelle somewhere between Cadale and the border with Galmudug.

Hopefully by the end of this decade, Hirshabelle have a functioning port and a corridor with DDS and full political independence from Mogadishu.

View attachment 244154

Back in mid 2021 it was first proposed around that area that guudlawe visited but obviously the whole fiasco happened with Farmaajo and the elections. Now HSM laid the first stone so it will probably start real soon. It will help increase Hirshabelle revenue. We are the greenest state after JL and have the most Agricultural potential out of all the states yet we are the poorest state (probably because we are the newest and Reer middle shabelle focus more on xamar than our deegans which will change soon). Also after AS is completely cleared from the state, the Mogadishu -jowhar highway being built can expand all the way to beledweyne.

One sector I really want to see us working on is the agricultural sector. Tackle the flooding issues, adress Ethiopia about any dam situation and investing in small scale farmers

Hirshabelle as a state has the best potential in my opinion.

Actually, for the good of the central government, less seaports and more airports make sense. Just look at the US: While the continental USA is almost as big as Africa, they only make use of 10 seaports.

So small country like Somalia, no need to have too many seaports. The central government's port authorities just need to be efficient.
Somalia should have a sea port every 200km and a container port every 500km. Container port in Kismayo, container port in Xamar container port Garacad, container port in Bosaso, container in Berbera. If there is demand there should be more container ports.

15 sea ports and 5 container ports should be the long term aim. We need to move into fishing industry.

Somalia should have a sea port every 200km and a container port every 500km. Container port in Kismayo, container port in Xamar container port Garacad, container port in Bosaso, container in Berbera. If there is demand there should be more container ports
Back in mid 2021 it was first proposed around that area that guudlawe visited but obviously the whole fiasco happened with Farmaajo and the elections. Now HSM laid the first stone so it will probably start real soon. It will help increase Hirshabelle revenue. We are the greenest state after JL and have the most Agricultural potential out of all the states yet we are the poorest state (probably because we are the newest and Reer middle shabelle focus more on xamar than our deegans which will change soon). Also after AS is completely cleared from the state, the Mogadishu -jowhar highway being built can expand all the way to beledweyne.

One sector I really want to see us working on is the agricultural sector. Tackle the flooding issues, adress Ethiopia about any dam situation and investing in small scale farmers

If Cadale gets a sea port it has a potential to win over the livestock trade from Xamar.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

What happen to the highway that was being’s build by qatar 🇶🇦 was it pipe dream 😅 xarmaajo was all talk no action