Cadale airport soon be built

security issues. Al shabaab were present in places like xawaadley and other towns between balcad and jowhar as Farmaajo focked up the security there. 2015 I took Mogadishu to jowhar journey and it was safe. by 2020, the journey was a suicide mission

colonel xaadole cleared up the area however so expect the highway building to resume

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
security issues. Al shabaab were present in places like xawaadley and other towns between balcad and jowhar as Farmaajo focked up the security there. 2015 I took Mogadishu to jowhar journey and it was safe. by 2020, the journey was a suicide mission

colonel xaadole cleared up the area however so expect the highway building to resume
Xarmaajo was useless he wasted five years on Facebook and twitters propaganda 😮💨 instead of fighting alshayadin and unite the somali people

Former president Sheihk sharif visits Cadale airport construction which is currently ongoing. Should open and start working by September inshallah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop causing fitnah. Good work by reer cadale

Im not causing fitnah, im not the one oo 'wacad' ku maray in middle shabelle laga dhigo shared between abgaal-hawadle, he did >>> @The Midlands all im doing is reporting. Hawadle remind me of leelkase, small but brutal like leelkase nicknamed darbi daarood, where-as hawadle must be darbi samaale. Only thing that doesn't add up for hawadle bravery is @Step a side made a whole hawadle clan 'agoon jilaafo' in the pre-colonial somalia era. Imagine that only women n orphan left behind as the whole men r removed from the face of the earth waa 'cirib tiir' which is undeniable how somali used to fight(heaps of stories exist in bari about it also and even my clan lost 3 jifis oo la siman our 2 surviving jifi) prior to modern day warfare was regulated.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Former president Sheihk sharif visits Cadale airport construction which is currently ongoing. Should open and start working by September inshallah

Reconstruction started a couple weeks ago on Ceel Baraf - Adan Yabaal gravel road as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plan is Ceel Baraf- Aden Yabaal as its easier terrain then Ceel baraf- Mahadaay- Jowhar. Things are looking up akhi

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691504254021.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691504254021.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 36