Caffeine addiction

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I can't go a day without drinking coffee or energy drinks. Yesterday I forgot to buy energy drinks before work and I was stuck without caffeine for over 12 hours. I almost died:damn:

The best way to kick the habit is through weaning off it slowly, or you will get hit by withdrawal syptoms that make you feel tired with headaches lasting into a week if you stop cold turkey.

Drink tea or decaffeinated coffee to wean it off, drink less and less caffeine until you can do without it.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
The best way to kick the habit is through weaning off it slowly, or you will get hit by withdrawal syptoms that make you feel tired with headaches lasting into a week if you stop cold turkey.

Drink tea or decaffeinated coffee to wean it off, drink less and less caffeine until you can do without it.
:wtf: I can't even skip a day but I'll try

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I can't go a day without drinking coffee or energy drinks. Yesterday I forgot to buy energy drinks before work and I was stuck without caffeine for over 12 hours. I almost died:damn:
The average human has 2.5 billion heartbeats in a lifetime, on average you go through 35m beats per year, I use coffee some days as an energy boost after work, I would slowly reduce the amount you drink to 1 cup a day, but stop the use of energy drinks, the stuff is awful for your body.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
The average human has 2.5 billion heartbeats in a lifetime, on average you go through 35m beats per year, I use coffee some days as an energy boost after work, I would slowly reduce the amount you drink to 1 cup a day, but stop the use of energy drinks, the stuff is awful for your body.
I only drink once a day though. It's not that I drink several times in one day.

Trending