Call me the peacemaker! After intensive dialogue I got TheScrew 2 stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Has peace really been reached? I give it a week tops before another argument occurs. :mjdontkno:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Has peace really been reached? I give it a week tops before another argument occurs. :mjdontkno:

I spoke to him over the phone and after a long negotiation I finally told him that waan u duceynayaa in dhulka gumrysigu heysto la xoreyn doono( kilinka shanaad ee reerkiisu ka soo jeedo and he burst into laughter and then he accepted to come back :banderas::banderas:

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I spoke to him over the phone and after a long negotiation I finally told him that waan u duceynayaa in dhulka gumrysigu heysto la xoreyn doono( kilinka shanaad ee reerkiisu ka soo jeedo and he burst into laughter and then he accepted to come back :banderas::banderas:

This is why I don't even bother with you warya. No acknowledgement. Just ignoring.

:mjcry:

Q

Queen Carawelo

lol
You two have a weird relationship.

menace

VIP
That's entirely up to him. All he has to do is stop baiting, trolling Islam and follow the sticky rules like everyone else.

:kobeok:

Dude, my son @AbdiJohnson has just disowned me for pleading with you ..I'm lost for words...my only Illigitimate son has abandoned me ..he blocked me on whatsapp:eminemdamn::jcoleno::mjcry::meleshame:

menace

VIP
This is why I don't even bother with you warya. No acknowledgement. Just ignoring.

:mjcry:
Sorry @miski walaal..I would never wanted to be seen aloof like a somali politicians ...those bastards drive past eedo Asli with arrogancy, allow car crush ku paralyze garrey..

Anyways, what was your question

Q

Queen Carawelo

Isn't anyone else creeped out by this illegitimate relationship between menace and AJ?

AJ how are you going to let menace disrespect your mother over and over again?:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.