"Call upon Me; I will respond to you" (40:60) Dua Thread, Share Dua from Quran and Sunnah

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
supplication-of-yunus1.jpg

One of the my favourite is from sūrat l-anfāl. I take great comfort in it, that despite what ill intent may lurk out there for you and those you love, so long as your conduct is just, let the die be cast where so Allah wills:
>They plot, and so does Allah plot, but verily Allah is the greatest of plotters.
وَاِذۡ یَمۡکُرُ بِکَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا لِیُثۡبِتُوۡکَ اَوۡ یَقۡتُلُوۡکَ اَوۡ یُخۡرِجُوۡکَ ؕ وَیَمۡکُرُوۡنَ وَیَمۡکُرُ اللّٰہُ ؕ وَاللّٰہُ خَیۡرُ الۡمٰکِرِیۡنَ

1046E6FA-3082-43EC-B5AB-1D4BB223A120.png

Umar ibn Khattab رضي الله عنه said: “I am not worried about whether my dua will be responded to, but rather I am worried about whether I will be able to make dua or not.So if I have been guided to make dua, then I know that the response will come with it.”

This quote was probably the biggest reason why I continue making Dua . Changed my perspective on Dua massively

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I think it would be more precise to call this dhikr rather than dua but I'm sharing it anyways because of how beneficial it is

سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ
(100 times)
The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-said:

Whoever says: –
سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ

‘Far is Allaah from imperfection and all praise is for Him’
Subhana allaahi wa bihamdihi
One hundred times in one day, then
his mistakes / sins are cancelled out, even if they are like the foam on the ocean.
Hadith Reference: [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

https://greatrewards.abdurrahman.or...-even-if-they-are-like-the-foam-on-the-ocean/

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Brothers pray for a just and powerful leader to pave the way for Imam Mahdi. That's why we Muslims are failing. We need someone to challenge the world order again and the hadith says that Allah sends a person every hundred years. I don't know who it was in the 2oth century but we need a leader in this century. If you are not willing to die for true freedom then you are a coward full stop!

Let us be like the better of Talut's A.S group who refused to drink and the brave sahaba. We must free ourselves from the satanic world order.
1724184922016.png

Trending