Calling my Warsangeli bros of SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Khathead @Geeljire @calaf doon
Where you from exactly in Warsan clay?
Subclan?
Do you keep in touch with your family back home ?

For myself Im a Riighaye from Badhan and Dhahar and I didn't know my subclan very well always thought I was a Garweyn turned out that was my Grandmother's subclan . And no I don't keep in touch with my extended family back home but hoping to visit soon

Sxb we don't want to instigate a Hutu vs Doofar war here

We both warsangelis that's enough, I also heard we even got Afarized cousins

WE AINT LANGAABS
:damn::damn:

Garweyne

Epic clan name.
I can't find any on them

I've read about my subclan through somnet archives fucking Ali Dable hope he rots

Do you believe I first discovered my clans 2 years ago and that was through my ayeeyo's relatives

>have been claiming them for two years

Lol what did Ali Deble do?
Taken from a cousin of mine
>Ali Dable's Sultanate was the most violent dynasty of Warsangeli sultanates as his name symbolizes "Fire". Oral history indicates that Sultan Ali Dable initially conspired against the dissolution of Gobyawud Kingdom. Since the Cisman Ibrahim Kingdom was very powerful, he was repeatedly discouraged many times to proceed with his early plans by facing the kingdom with hardly sustainable war. He had heard of the Muslim’s military success against crusaders in several battles made easy by the invention of cannons by the Muslims. According to oral tradition, Ali Dable along with secret crews conducted a long expedition to Oman. As it is custom for the tribe of Warsangeli whom history records as the main tribe manning the dhows which ply between Aden and Somaliland, the authenticity of this expedition and the symbolic meaning that Dable’s name denotes is very consistent with the oral history. Sultan Ali Dable reached his destination successfully and imported for the first time the horses known as “sunari” and firearms. Some Somalis believe him to be the first warlord. He thus embarked on his campaign to actualize his hidden motives.
He easily defeated the Gobyawud Kingdom. This incident caused entire families of Warsangeli to flee towards the south. Ali Dable also forced into servitude a noble tribe of Dir Gurgureh.
The Riighaye and Gobyawud are still visible in number in Sanaag, but they haven't multiplied. The bulk of them constitute majority in the South as they migrated to South Somalia near Bay and Bakool.
He was the first man to introduce weapon into Somalia. Also he brought in musketeers from Aden to further his sphere of influence presently known as Reer Arab.(they transformed into a clan) Many people fled from his rule to the south and some went west side of Somalia. For example, Riighaye, which is a subclan of Cisman Ibrahim now lives near Hargeisa and it's surrounding.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn dude was badass :lol:

You're telling me he brought over so many goddamn mercs they became a clan?

:dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't get me wrong, it sounds like he was a grade a c*nt but you've got to admit that was savage af.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like he was a grade a c*nt but you've got to admit that was savage af.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending