Can a Non Muslim be a Somali Nationalist

Can you be a Somali Nationalist and a Murtad

• Total voters
Islamism has been at the core of the Somali political identity for the entirety of our history. Alll of our national heroes not only deferred to Sharia for all legislative matter but also hated Christian and especially murtads. Islam is baked into Somali Nationalism and even the most lax of Somali nationalist would be considered Islamist.
Imaam Axmed Gurey:
C7409163-ABA3-46D2-8E75-9BC1132719E3.jpeg

E3B5A878-C93A-40D4-823E-57FD4DDD2A15.jpeg

Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xassan:
0D8CA5CF-69A2-45FE-83E3-FC986C5BB329.jpeg

431A6C53-2FC5-464A-B570-5A793B5BF0C9.jpeg

Aden Adde:
360225EA-7F19-4AA4-BABF-4F5735B9B1F1.jpeg

Sheikh Hassan Barsane:
42DF684E-C756-4973-A3AF-45EC354F3ADF.jpeg

General Muhammad Abshir Muse (First Commander of The Somali Police Force and Early SYL member):
E10D5FF7-479D-4325-BF82-AA740B178F67.jpeg

Islamism has been at the core of the Somali political identity for the entirety of our history. Alll of our national heroes not only deferred to Sharia for all legislative matter but also hated Christian and especially murtads. Islam is baked into Somali Nationalism and even the most lax of Somali nationalist would be considered Islamist.
Imaam Axmed Gurey:
View attachment 315687

Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xassan:
View attachment 315685
View attachment 315686
Aden Adde:
View attachment 315684
Sheikh Hassan Barsane:
View attachment 315683
General Muhammad Abshir Muse (First Commander of The Somali Police Force and Early SYL member):
View attachment 315682
As Somalis, we must make the apostate an outcast from society. I simply don't care if you love the country or are a nationalist. I have no relationship with you. If I were president, I would issue a law preventing non-Muslim Somalis from returning to the country again and withdrawing their citizenship

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Even Italian nationalism and facismo was heavily tied to the catholism of the nation because the people wouldn't accept atheism. Except for the Germans and their kin in north Europe and America.

Like I said previously, if Islam is something beholden to people and of spiritual value, then I have no issues with it, I have no qualms with muslims and the tools they utilise to ensure that a cohesive society carries on productively. I cannot proselytising nor do I care to

If nationalism is haram, open the borders to somalia fully, let every shisheeye have a plot of land, that is their haqq. Nationalism is ubiquitously tied to property

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You said a claim, I asked for proof. Goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about. I shouldn't research a claim you made. GoOglE iS fReE
You can search up your own proof warya. Why do I have to? 😭 Islamqa is right there. And if you wanna continue to be a nationalist be my guest idc. Tribalism is haram too and it doesn’t stop Somalis from killing each other.

Trending

Latest posts