Can we have an Agony Aunt section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about @Idol 's thread in Anonymous? We could continue posting in there.

@nucleus We need an update, grrll. Crossing my fingers that the gay co-worker in my life puts in notice tomorrow.

Last edited:
I need to know what drug this Carre character is on, so much positive energy

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/w...ip-somebodys-bootycall.1421/page-2#post-20188

Positivity leads to more positivity buddy! We could always use more around here!

@Carré I don't appreciate your use of Ainsley Harriott

I'm sorry you feel that way. Ainsley Harriott is a person I dearly look up to, and my cooking has vastly improved due to his videos.

Also, like many that read on the various threads and comments posted on this forum, my avatar is usually the face I make while reading them.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

P.S: when is our old LifeStyle section coming back?

F

Forfon

Positivity leads to more positivity buddy! We could always use more around here!

I'm sorry you feel that way. Ainsley Harriott is a person I dearly look up to, and my cooking has vastly improved due to his videos.

Also, like many that read on the various threads and comments posted on this forum, my avatar is usually the face I make while reading them.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh lord. You seem so warm. I just want to hug you

Status
Not open for further replies.