Can you carry a conversation in afsomali for 10 mins straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I thought my afsomali was better than most people. I couldn't carry a conversation in afsomali for 2 mins. I realized that I'm good at saying basic words and sometimes big words in afsomali but can't carry a conversation. :tocry:

Can you speak in afsomali without adding English?

I thought my afsomali was better than most people. I couldn't carry a conversation in afsomali for 2 mins. I realized that I'm good at saying basic words and sometimes big words in afsomali but can't carry a conversation. :tocry:

Can you speak in afsomali without adding English?
I notice that I say "maxaa la dahaa" often, I think it's a sign my af-somali is weakening:lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
Af-Somali is an easy language.

Only thing I hate about Somali is the totally random plurals. No consistency there.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I used to buy be able to, but now I'm forced to our of necessity. sometimes I'm in situations where I have to keep it up for hours, that's when I get exposed as a say walahi :jcoleno:

Yes. If I don't know the word in somali I say it in english and somalify it which I guess could be considered cheating :icon lol:

Yes AF Somali is very easy. Read news in Somali and also watch Somali Channels.

I've been taught in Somali when I was in primary school.

I can speak in somalia as long as I want to although me and my siblings created many words in the language so I use those sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending