Can you forgive cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Can you really work through something this big?

If I caught her cheating/having an affair or found out from others, then it’s over there’s no room for forgiveness

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
nope, under no circumstances. she cheats, she bout to get waived into free agency :mjdontkno:

Can you really work through something this big?

If I caught her cheating/having an affair or found out from others, then it’s over there’s no room for forgiveness
I understand and agree with everything you said except the above. The 'others' sometimes could be lying and trying to destroy homes.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
My first girlfriend (lightskin) i liked cheated on me with a older thug, This nigga used to come after school to show off his ride
he was like 30 something, Used to talk to the younger girls and they liked him.

Come to find out he took my girl and used to drop her off at school. Niggaz clowned me for weeks like bro wasnt that your girl
She became uppity and never used to acknowledge my azz. She told me she broke up with me over text. Never spoke to her again

i was miskeen back then and this lightskin devil woke me up. f*ck lightskin girls.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
My first girlfriend (lightskin) i liked cheated on me with a older thug, This nigga used to come after school to show off his ride
he was like 30 something, Used to talk to the younger girls and they liked him.

Come to find out he took my girl and used to drop her off at school. Niggaz clowned me for weeks like bro wasnt that your girl
She became uppity and never used to acknowledge my azz. She told me she broke up with me over text. Never spoke to her again

i was miskeen back then and this lightskin devil woke me up. f*ck lightskin girls.
:dead1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

I'd go all Liu Kang on her ass with the bicycle kicks, jk.
What this nigga said.
You might front and shit now but there might be a time where you truly love someone and might not want to let go.

@CrazyWadaad What if that girl from xalaay cheated on you, my nigga.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
giphy.gif

I'd go all Liu Kang on her ass with the bicycle kicks, jk.

What this nigga said.
You might front and shit now but there might be a time where you truly love someone and might not want to let go.

@CrazyWadaad What if that girl from xalaay cheated on you, my nigga.
:browtf:.....Warya disregard what I said yesterday :umad:

LooL Hollywood always chooses the worse looking Somali to make a movie.

They are trying to stereotype Somalis.

They couldn't find anyone better looking than Barkhat Abdi.

Smh

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
LooL Hollywood always chooses the worse looking Somali to make a movie.

They are trying to stereotype Somalis.

They couldn't find anyone better looking than Barkhat Abdi.

Smh
Lmao, his looks aside though. He's the only Somali to have gotten the various nominations and awards he got. We should be giving mad props.

Status
Not open for further replies.