can you help with my research part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

So i posted this thread awhile ago about this video.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=905080876191215&id=861790563853580&_rdr

I messaged the people that left a comment and a couple of weeks ago one guy got back ti me saying that they were not disscussing sholi music video but another video. I ask him which video but he has replied. What do you think they were talking about. the thing is i watched the music video and it seems from the comments ppl r disscusing something else.

T

Tokio

what exactly do you need to know? he is basically saying Somali people are hypocrites...people crying about the lady in the music video...and the dude who is speaking is telling us there are bigger problems than that for example the Ugandan and Kenyan soldiers raping Somali women back home. that is as far as I got in that video.

B

bilan M

what exactly do you need to know? he is basically saying Somali people are hypocrites...people crying about the lady in the music video...and the dude who is speaking is telling us there are bigger problems than that for example the Ugandan and Kenyan soldiers raping Somali women back home. that is as far as I got in that video.

But the video that everyone is snry about is not the music video. but when message to ask him what video is he talking sbout he never gets back to me. Listen to wat he says about the video, that not what happens in the mysic video. Some ppl wrote that shooli should not have put the link on his social media page, but if it is already on youtube then why wld they say this.

T

Tokio

But the video that everyone is snry about is not the music video. but when message to ask him what video is he talking sbout he never gets back to me. Listen to wat he says about the video, that not what happens in the mysic video. Some ppl wrote that shooli should not have put the link on his social media page, but if it is already on youtube then why wld they say this.
He is talking about the music video....

B

bilan M

He is talking about the music video....
But the video is on youtube, if she wanted she could have it removed. I know somali girl who had a wedding video she appeared in removed from youtube.

T

Tokio

Inader wad i khalkhalisayba.coolio

I don't know whether the woman in the video wanted it to be removed or not. the video you've posted now is referring to the people who are complaining about the video.

Bantu soldiers are raping their own bantu women not somali women.

B

bilan M

I was just stating what the honorable gentleman in the video said.

Tokio paracetamools decription of the video doesnt describe the video that i was informed about in my perivious thread. He does not catagorically say ehat video he is talking about. Have u even read the comments.

B

bilan M

Bantu soldiers are raping their own bantu women not somali women.

Why r u derailling my thread?
come ppl lets do some investigatory work, together can find out ehat they r really talking about.

T

Tokio

Tokio paracetamools decription of the video doesnt describe the video that i was informed about in my perivious thread. He does not catagorically say ehat video he is talking about. Have u even read the comments.
video in previous thread? coolio and yes I did read the comments:wtfguccimane: He is talking about the Sholi Music video!!!!!!!!!!!!! walaal ma cadi bad tahey?

B

bilan M

video in previous thread? coolio and yes I did read the comments:wtfguccimane: He is talking about the Sholi Music video!!!!!!!!!!!!! walaal ma cadi bad tahey?

Walal its just that i can read somali properly. in my firdt thread i asked ppl what video is paracetamool talking about and some1 kindly pisted the music vid. However i watched the mysic vid and it didnt seem ti correlate eith what paracetmool was said.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@menace is our Facebook correspondent. Sxb, help her out so she can stop asking all these questions.

B

bilan M

@menace is our Facebook correspondent. Sxb, help her out so she can stop asking all these questions.

Firstly duchess, my lovely, there is nothing wrong with asking questions that ehat forums are for. Secondly i think @menace knows excatly what video/videos im looking. I just dont know why the brother is holding out on me.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Firstly duchess, my lovely, there is nothing wrong with asking questions that ehat forums are for. Secondly i think @menace knows excatly what video/videos im looking. I just dont know why the brother is holding out on me.

I'm trying to help you out.:umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.