Canada, the greatest nation on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20160514_225833.jpg

:kendrickcry:

There's nothing more honorable than dying for your nation. I am Canadian first, atheist and homosexual second. I will fight for Canada against the atheists and the LGBTQQIPS2AA if there was a war between them.

Apollo

VIP
Meh,

I think Australia is the best Western country in terms of quality of life. Especially if you appreciate good weather.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Meh,

I think Australia is the best Western country in terms of quality of life. Especially if you appreciate good weather.
Better quality of life right here m8
VGQbO.gif

Jokes aside, I don't know man shit is too kuleel and you got crocodiles and shit.
I know reer Canada always have polar bears slinging dope on their streets but you got these niggas.
giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Jokes aside, I don't know man shit is too kuleel and you got crocodiles and shit.
I know reer Canada always have polar bears slinging dope on their streets but.

It seems pretty awesome to me. It's a subtropical to tropical country without third world mismanagement that you usually find in sunny countries.
If you want to live in the tropics, but with Western standards Australia seems to be your only option.

South Africa and Latin America are too fucked up and they aren't really Western, imo.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It seems pretty awesome to me. It's a subtropical to tropical country without third world mismanagement that you usually find in sunny countries.
If you want to live in the tropics, but with Western standards Australia seems to be your only option.

South Africa and Latin America are too fucked up and they aren't really Western, imo.
I'd love to live in New Zealand though, shit looks gorgeous.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Canada is like that midget in school who has an older brother in school and so who acts with this phenomenon called "little man syndrome ". Basically he is irrelevant but he does his utmost to be noticed but niggaz don't notice him and he is rarely mentioned and if he is ever mentioned then it is in passing thought

Canada is like that midget in school who has an older brother in school and so who acts with this phenomenon called "little man syndrome ". Basically he is irrelevant but he does his utmost to be noticed but niggaz don't notice him and he is rarely mentioned and if he is ever mentioned then it is in passing thought

Don't drive here again then.

You come here every month.

Cease your visits. You were here just two weeks ago

Apollo

VIP
@Amun are Germans racist? Would you rate it as the greatest Country on earth?

Germans are probably the least racist Westerners. They are suffering from some epic white guilt.
I wouldn't say it is the greatest country at all. But probably in Europe, it might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.