Canadian boy speaks somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Ilyas from hargeisa. His mother converted to Islam and married a short, dark Salafi. She wore niqaab. He used to come to our house

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Ilyas from hargeisa. His mother converted to Islam and married a short, dark Salafi. She wore niqaab. He used to come to our house

How do you know my nigga? His mother died Allah yarxama! She was a great woman, I might know you if you know Ilyaz

waraabe

Your superior
How do you know my nigga? His mother died Allah yarxama! She was a great woman, I might know you if you know Ilyaz

Say wallahi. Very sad, may Allah grant her jannah.

I knew him when he was in hargeisa. He used to go to my school. Where do u know him from

Hemaal

VIP
Say wallahi. Very sad, may Allah grant her jannah.

I knew him when he was in hargeisa. He used to go to my school. Where do u know him from

We met in Hargeisa! He was back home 2014, his mother went to Ethiopia for a doctor and her time was up! His younger brother (Abdirahman) came all the way from Ottawa for the funeral in Hargeisa.
She was the chairperson of DRC when she died, May Allah grant her jannah

waraabe

Your superior
We met in Hargeisa! He was back home 2014, his mother went to Ethiopia for a doctor and her time was up! His younger brother (Abdirahman) came all the way from Ottawa for the funeral in Hargeisa.
She was the chairperson of DRC when she died, May Allah grant her jannah

Oh I remember. I met him like 2003/2004 in hargeisa. what are they up to now

LooooooooooL

Any evidence?

How do you know them, you are from the deep south so maha

Yes. Bay and Bakool.

We are from all from Ottawa. Dude with the big ass afro. His name slips mind. But he went to the Adult High School downtown. His best friends were an MJ and HY I am friends with.

Anyways he is a big man . He has had sex with over a hundred Somali girls. He got head from a Somali girl in the shisha washroom. All he did was speak Somali.

But I assure you he's in jail now for bank robbery. Ask anyone and they'll confirm it since you claim to know them. He's at a place called Innes Jail.

waraabe

Your superior
Yes. Bay and Bakool.

We are from all from Ottawa. Dude with the big ass afro. His name slips mind. But he went to the Adult High School downtown. His best friends were an MJ and HY I am friends with.

Anyways he is a big man . He has had sex with over a hundred Somali girls. He got head from a Somali girl in the shisha washroom. All he did was speak Somali.

But I assure you he's in jail now for bank robbery. Ask anyone and they'll confirm it since you claim to know them.

Looool

He was young skinny dude when I met him in hargeisa.

Canadian somali girls are something else. Which city is the best for meeting ty naago ciidagale boy

Hemaal

VIP
Yes. Bay and Bakool.

But I assure you he's in jail now for bank robbery. Ask anyone and they'll confirm it since you claim to know them. He's at a place called Innes Jail.
:damn:
Abdirahman is in jail? Last I heard ilyaz was in vancity, he knocked some Somali girl and he a father now.

Status
Not open for further replies.