Canadians admit Minnesota is the best place on earth.

Wow, is this true reer hennesy?

Attachments

• DF7841EC-C03C-4312-A075-7D6162A66AE7.png
    DF7841EC-C03C-4312-A075-7D6162A66AE7.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 355

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Even winters not that bad many places have indoor parking. Good exonomy good schools pretty dafe city. Has football soccer nba team. Traffic not to crazy for most part. Rent bit expensive but if you young get roommate or stay with family’s.

The last thing is how beautiful state is its has lakes trees and greenery everywhere looks like place out of lord rings a lot. Fall is great too when leaves change colors. Place dope if you have means buy land and make it permanent home great investment for future

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I would be the biggest minnesota advocate if it wasn’t so damn cold there. No somali is built for that sort of weather
We are built for this weather man, we even have the black skin to be built for the summers too. All in one package, plus canada is colder.. if you live in winnipeg calgary or edmonton.

Edit:
I saw that post like last week, it was posted in r/minnesota they were reacting to it. But they were mostly focused on how racist canadians were lol.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We are built for this weather man, we even have the black skin to be built for the summers too. All in one package, plus canada is colder.. if you live in winnipeg calgary or edmonton.

Edit:
I saw that post like last week, it was posted in r/minnesota they were reacting to it. But they were mostly focused on how racist canadians were lol.
to much sun also ages you. the extreme heat is worse to me than cold

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

Edit:
I have shoulder, chest and back hair, I will be acclimatised to that region in no time.
Gay Bear GIF by Database數據

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
to much sun also ages you. the extreme heat is worse to me than cold
Life is life bro you cannot avoid the sun just live through it the worst thing that will happen is you will get darker but the winter will make you lighter. The sun gives you vitamin D and we as a somali community need vitamin D
Now you see me, I dont prefer either I like a perfect balance like minnesota where it gets very cold and sometimes very hot. You can wear hoodies 7-8 months out of the year. then it gets hot for only a week or 2. Its very good.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
my guy this ain’t toronto montreal or even calgary

this is winnipeg
Winnipeg is a good city, its got good street design lots of trees and a decent downtown. Something I notice with canadian cities is their all off the cardinal directions. Yeah the roads follow a grid but its all off

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Honestly dont get the hate for indians, its the governments fault they just let them all in. Blame Trudeu. Indians are hard working and successful people, they should retain their culture more the ones that try to act White are cringe

Honestly dont get the hate for indians, its the governments fault they just let them all in. Blame Trudeu. Indians are hard working and successful people, they should retain their culture more the ones that try to act White are cringe
I wouldn't have much of a problem with them if they didn't stink up every enclosed space they're in and help f*ck up the rental market. Try looking for even a single room to rent and count how many want "vegetarians only" or expect you to share it with 2 other dudes.