Canadians thought they were safe Islamophobic attack in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — The only mosque in Peterborough, Ont., was deliberately set ablaze on Saturday night, police and fire officials said.

Firefighters responded to the blaze around 11 p.m. at the Masjid Al-Salaam Mosque, quickly confining the fire to the main floor of the building.

Police wouldn’t say whether they believe the alleged attack was in response to the ISIL-linked attacks in Paris on Friday.

“If this is found to be a hate crime, it in no way represents the feelings of our community,” Mayor Daryl Bennett said in a statement on Twitter. “Attacking a place of worship is a despicable act. Masjid Al-Salaam, the name of the mosque, means Mosque of Peace.”

The building suffered heavy smoke damage inside, with little damage evident outside. Damage is estimated at $80,000, fire officials said. No injuries were reported

FEMA CAMPS coming soon :chrisfreshhah:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes, let's all laugh at a mosque being burned and Muslims potentially being targeted.:camby:

TekNiKo

VIP
Muslims dont belong there, and it will only get worst in the coming years :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

VIP
Nope, just reality the rising tide of islamaphobia is soon gonna hit your shores, then you will come to realize after years that I was right

Muslims dont belong there, and it will only get worst in the coming years :chrisfreshhah:

That's because you're a little pussy who doesn't know how to stand up for himself.

I don't feel threatened at all in Canada. I'm sure the Somalis here agree with me as well

Status
Not open for further replies.