Catholic vs Public school

Will you send your kids to catholic or general public schools?

• catholic

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • general public schools

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • private

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Some of my Somali mates transferred to catholic schools after middle school. They didn't have a problem with standing for the Lords prayer every morning and chanting along. Some Somalis will do anything for a great education. I don't blame them at all since I followed them soon after. The Lords prayer was shouted down our external auditory canals every morning till we walked over that stage with our diploma.

I went to public schools, wouldn't have done any other way. The buuq and degeneracy we're phenomenal. Had a great time.

Learning wise, I coasted.
For my kids, I wouldn't mind public school, but, if I send them to private school, I'm signing them up in boxing too, they better be able to throw hands :birdman:

Apollo

VIP
I went to a protestant school. We wuz lutheran. They gave me the protestant work ethic.

Catholics are heathens. Absolutely haram.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Went to a Catholic School in Djibouti and went to a Anglican primary school in Bristol

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Some of my Somali mates transferred to catholic schools after middle school. They didn't have a problem with standing for the Lords prayer every morning and chanting along. Some Somalis will do anything for a great education. I don't blame them at all since I followed them soon after. The Lords prayer was shouted down our external auditory canals every morning till we walked over that stage with our diploma.
Did anyone jump into the holy water?:comeon:

I went to a protestant school. We wuz lutheran. They gave me the protestant work ethic.

Catholics are heathens. Absolutely haram.
74tscpm57wgz.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I did private school, smaller class sizes were always nice. When I got to Uni the 300-500 plus lecture halls were a culture shock, had to work harder since you didn't automatically get a teachers attention.

Apollo

VIP
Catholic Bavaria is the most prosperous region.

:silanyolaugh:

Not all of Germany is protestant.

Hehe, I know. It is a patchwork of Protestantism and Catholicism. But Germanic Catholics are culturally influenced by protestants. There is a national culture that is dominated by protestants, at least historically.

In countries like France, the dominant culture is solely Catholic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see no problem with that. Secret Muslim is allowed in Islam. Get the good education & run

PS But watch out for boys only school. Saudi Arabia Shenanigans go on there.

Hehe, I know. It is a patchwork of Protestantism and Catholicism. But Germanic Catholics are culturally influenced by protestants. There is a national culture that is dominated by protestants, at least historically.

In countries like France, the dominant culture is solely Catholic.
Hmm, historically-speaking I'd agree the Protestants(including those who are culturally Protestant, but are irreligious) like the Prussians dominated German politics in the Unified Germany. However, I'd argue that Catholic-dominated Bavaria was & still is the foremost cultural hub of Germany, since nearly everything outsiders know about Germany can be attributed as originally Bavarian in origin and the Bavarains are famously known for their strong work ethic. The Bavarians were to Germany what England was to Britain...same goes for Holland & rest of the Netherlands.

Last edited:
Calvinist Protestants allowed for usury before Catholics. Which explains why they got so rich quick.

Let's compare Scandi, Benelux, UK (+colonies), Germany Vs France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Austria.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Catholic school has nice education and provide any instrument a student needs to succeed, I had a cousin daughter who attended a Catholic school and she received a full scholarship to university of Washington and now she is in her last year of school, Inshalah I will send my kids to the same Catholic she attended.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
wow I didnt know some somalis attended catholic schools. I know for sure my hooyo wouldnt never send me to a catholic school.

Trending