Cenk Uygur from TYT humiliated by Steven Crowder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I thing steven just shot himself in the foot. Conservatives always and complain about the first amendment and free speech when liberal SJWs interrupt conservative speakers and stop them from speaking, and this is essentially the same thing. I mean just read all the comments in the video. they're mostly saying this was just childish and disrespectful.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I hate Steve Crowder, he's no different than Cenk when it comes to his political bias and not someone I can enjoy watching, comes off cunty like Bill Maher.

Also, this was childish and retarded.

Nah, I thing steven just shot himself in the foot. Conservatives always and complain about the first amendment and free speech when liberal SJWs interrupt conservative speakers and stop them from speaking, and this is essentially the same thing. I mean just read all the comments in the video. they're mostly saying this was just childish and disrespectful.

SJW liberals are just getting a taste of their own medicine.

Those complaining have the least amount of likes.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Steven Crowder is an undercover Alt-Right garbage. Cenk is a genius that is not biased and his network is also not biased.
Don't ever compare these two. Steven Crowder is a pig that invites people on to his show for an interview then turns it into a debate.
He is retarded and his followers are also retarded.
He made a video attacking the Prophet (PBUH) and he made a video called "Facts are racist".:heh:

Nacala yo wixi dalay ba was!!
:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Apollo

VIP
Cenk Uygur is a disgusting turkish lefty who denies the Armenian Genocide.

I'm noticing a pattern of Turks acting like race-baiters in the West and mobilizing ethnic minorities against Whites.

TYT headed by Mr. Uygur promoting leftwing race baiting.

And..

Recently for the first time in history a blatant immigrant party was elected to a European Parliament headed by race-baiting leftist Turks (Denk).

In Germany, the Turkish politicians in mainstream parties also frequently use these race-baiting techniques.

I'm noticing a pattern of Turks acting like race-baiters in the West and mobilizing ethnic minorities against Whites.

TYT headed by Mr. Uygur promoting leftwing race baiting.

And..

Recently for the first time in history a blatant immigrant party was elected to a European Parliament headed by race-baiting leftist Turks (Denk).

In Germany, the Turkish politicians in mainstream parties also frequently use these race-baiting techniques.

They're a bunch of hypocrites and provocateurs ridding the oppressed bandwagon in the west for political power. These same lefties turn into fascists with anything concerning the Kurds in Turkey.

Apollo

VIP
They're a bunch of hypocrites and provocateurs ridding the oppressed bandwagon in the west for political power. These same lefties turn into fascists with anything concerning the Kurds in Turkey.

In Belgium they noticed the success of the Dutch immigrant party and guess who will head the Belgium version? A Turk! I sense there's some shenanigans going on.

Sultan Erdogan also frequently race-baits Germany by capitalizing on their Nazi guilt and calls them Nazis/Fascists every time they disagree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending