ChatGPT Advocates for Cannibalism to fight climate change

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I am legit kind of scared of AI.

chatgpt:

"Cannibalism, the act of individuals consuming the flesh of other individuals of their own species, is a practice typically associated with heinous crimes and taboo subjects. However, with the ever-increasing threat of climate change, some have suggested that cannibalism may actually be a viable solution to fighting the environmental crisis.

The argument in favor of cannibalism as a means of mitigating climate change is based on a number of different factors. Firstly, it is argued that the consumption of human flesh is a much more sustainable and environmentally-friendly source of protein than traditional meat sources such as cows or pigs. Cattle farming, for example, is a major contributor to greenhouse gas emissions and deforestation, both of which are significant drivers of climate change. In contrast, human flesh can be sustainably harvested without the environmental destruction associated with animal husbandry.

Furthermore, proponents of cannibalism argue that it could help reduce the overall global population, a key factor in mitigating climate change. With an ever-increasing population, resources are becoming more scarce, leading to more environmental destruction. By reducing the population through cannibalism, this strain on resources would be significantly reduced.

Of course, it is essential to acknowledge the ethical considerations surrounding cannibalism. Consuming the flesh of another human being goes against many cultural and religious beliefs, and it could be argued that the practice would be morally unacceptable. Additionally, there are concerns about the spread of disease and the potential harm that could come to those who consume human flesh.

Despite these ethical and health concerns, the idea of cannibalism as a solution to climate change highlights the urgent need for new and innovative ideas to combat the environmental crisis. As the world becomes increasingly aware of the perilous state of our planet, we must be open to new ideas, even those that challenge our initial gut reactions.

Overall, the idea that cannibalism could be used to fight climate change is one that is fraught with complexity and ethical considerations. However, the issues at the heart of this debate highlight the need for solutions that go beyond traditional methods, and demonstrate the urgent need for innovation and creative thinking in addressing this global crisis."

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
the ai claimed that people are advocating this and it turns out there really is at least one "scientist" promoting this:

Scientist suggests eating human flesh to fight climate change​

the mind of deranged liberals..... at least conservatives who engage in evil tend towards relatively normal and traditional forms of evil (racism).... whereas it's like liberals are in a laboratory constantly cooking up new forms of evil no one had heard of

edit:

ha! he even calls out conservatives in his arguing apparently:

"Soderlund’s argument for human cannibalism was front and center during a panel talk called “Can You Imagine Eating Human Flesh?” at the Gastro Summit, reports the Epoch Times. “Conservative” taboos against cannibalism, he said, can change over time if people simply tried eating human flesh."

those pesky conservatives and their notion that eating human flesh is bad.....

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I don't understand why there's no significant pushback against the general moral decay. Have people just checked out?

People who have tried human meat all report it having different tastes: pork, beef, chicken, fish, and lamb. Strange.

I don't understand why there's no significant pushback against the general moral decay. Have people just checked out?

People who have tried human meat all report it having different tastes: pork, beef, chicken, fish, and lamb. Strange.
Lmao I remember last year Christians going apeshit online about this "legimate" environment friendly website that promoted eating human meat and how the end of time is near, turns out the website was an art project made by University students to show how gullible people can easily be fooled.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

this is another time you pose a tough question. I wonder the same thing. why isn't there more pushback against the general moral decay?

I don't want to insult the general people.... but I think the level of pushback against immorality is a way we can gauge the general morals of the society. no matter how badly anyone wants to talk against Africans- Africans definitely still have a sense of morals.

but when it comes to the West... it's really clear they've lost their morals. Latin Americans are somewhere in the middle.

I really think we live in a world dominated by satan or something. of course Allah is really in charge ultimately but I wonder if he has sort of left satan in charge to some extent in order to test us.

you look at.... say.... Uganda, Peru and Canada. Morally Uganda is clearly superior. Canada is the least moral. Peru is in the middle. meanwhile, Uganda is the poorest, Canada is the richest and Peru again is somewhere in the middle.

it's like we live in some sort of satanic world. anyways- being opposed to what is immoral is part of being a moral person. we cannot be moral ourselves if we are not opposed to what is immoral. so lack of concern for morals is proof of a lack of morality. so the level of pushback against immorality varies... on one end, there's Canada Sodom and Gomorrah... on the other end is Uganda "we will stand up for our morals even if the West sanctions us".... and so wherever a society falls on that spectrum shows where that society is morally. as for the West... the West is seriously in ruins in terms of its morals

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Lmao I remember last year Christians going apeshit online about this "legimate" environment friendly website that promoted eating human meat and how the end of time is near, turns out the website was an art project made by University students to show how gullible people can easily be fooled.

that may have been the intent but it also shows that climate people promoting cannibalism is something that is believable

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
this is another time you pose a tough question. I wonder the same thing. why isn't there more pushback against the general moral decay?

I don't want to insult the general people.... but I think the level of pushback against immorality is a way we can gauge the general morals of the society. no matter how badly anyone wants to talk against Africans- Africans definitely still have a sense of morals.

but when it comes to the West... it's really clear they've lost their morals. Latin Americans are somewhere in the middle.

I really think we live in a world dominated by satan or something. of course Allah is really in charge ultimately but I wonder if he has sort of left satan in charge to some extent in order to test us.

you look at.... say.... Uganda, Peru and Canada. Morally Uganda is clearly superior. Canada is the least moral. Peru is in the middle. meanwhile, Uganda is the poorest, Canada is the richest and Peru again is somewhere in the middle.

it's like we live in some sort of satanic world. anyways- being opposed to what is immoral is part of being a moral person. we cannot be moral ourselves if we are not opposed to what is immoral. so lack of concern for morals is proof of a lack of morality. so the level of pushback against immorality varies... on one end, there's Canada Sodom and Gomorrah... on the other end is Uganda "we will stand up for our morals even if the West sanctions us".... and so wherever a society falls on that spectrum shows where that society is morally. as for the West... the West is seriously in ruins in terms of its morals

I think with the increase in hardship these days (inflation, interest rates, housing costs, stagnant wages, etc), people are more worried about what directly affects them. I have noticed from people I grew up with that had strong views about certain topics don't talk about them anymore or have really toned it down. Their opinions haven't changed and they're still religious but they seem to focused their anger on other things. They have switched their disgust from something to laugh at it or be confused about or engage without being too confrontational. The best time to increase the volume on the culture wars from the left's perspective would be now.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I think with the increase in hardship these days (inflation, interest rates, housing costs, stagnant wages, etc), people are more worried about what directly affects them. I have noticed from people I grew up with that had strong views about certain topics don't talk about them anymore or have really toned it down. Their opinions haven't changed and they're still religious but they seem to focused their anger on other things. They have switched their disgust from something to laugh at it or be confused about or engage without being too confrontational. The best time to increase the volume on the culture wars from the left's perspective would be now.

people are unconcerned about moral issues because of economic problems? but the most culturally conservative countries tend to be the poorest. I'm sure Ugandans have plenty of economic problems but they're clearly still concerned about moral issues.

I think there's a real danger of becoming desensitized to immorality... I would guess the people either have become desensitized or have adopted sort of a learned helplessness or have become less religious..... those are my guesses... but the issue is.... at least from my standpoint... I'm not responsible for running the society... I can't really control what happens.... but I can control what is my response.... what is my reaction... do I accept it or do I oppose immorality as much as I'm able.... that is what I am responsible for.... I don't expect to change the society or anything like that but I at least have to oppose immorality as much as I'm able to

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
people are unconcerned about moral issues because of economic problems? but the most culturally conservative countries tend to be the poorest. I'm sure Ugandans have plenty of economic problems but they're clearly still concerned about moral issues.

I meant in the west

You can state they were easily fooled but it was in the expected sense, an innate sense of moral fear. Once you go cannibalistic, you're too morally depraved. You should be worried if you see no reaction to it.

The fact that they play on that justified reaction as a perverted artistic statement says how morally low those people are. You can't hide behind the banner of "art" and pretend you're above people.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
@malab will you try eating human flesh? I have feeling you will enjoy it.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
No thanx if anything you will, since we all know you like your women meaty 💀
Screenshot_20230530-044906_Twitter.jpg

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Ms @malab why the f*ck is your name malab? How can I take you seriously with this name? It’s kinda wild to call yourself after malab.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'd not eat most people. Who wants to eat a cow that's been fed rice, soy, gluten, seed oils, fructose and whatever the hell else most modern folks unfortunately get exposed to? Most of y'all are lower quality meat than grain-fed cattle. Very out of whack omega-3 to omega-6 ratios, too much PUFA in your fat stores, micro-plastics and often lowered nutrient density protein to your flesh. Acne, smelly, falling out hair, excess visceral fat, a liver that would likely poison you with all the drugs most folks are on... cannibalism? God no. Probably taste like poor quality pork too.

Trending