Checkout this video where bunch racist arabs trying belittle somali history

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Come and collect this L Ana Arabs🤣acting like y'all didn't see this thread
kind GIF

That's crazy🤣he named his son after a madow slave because he came out very madow.🤣🤣🤣That's your own son, you could have given a him a better name subhanallah

These Arab cosplaying Reer Xamars are very obsessed with skin color kkkkkkkkkkk

🤣The shaanshis want to turn Somalia into a mini Sudan

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
If we can register how westernisation can erase culture we gotta speak about arabisation of the Somali people.

We really have people thinking they come from mythical Arab man who started the tribe.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The features of his Somali wife vs His.

Funny doc wallahi kkkkkkkkk there's nothing wrong with his features lakin he needs to know he ain't no full Arab
Screenshot 2024-07-10 003927.png
Screenshot 2024-07-10 003829.png

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Tbh Arabs are filthy,Arrogant,low iq desert dwelling subhumáns their opinion doesn't matter at all they should be liberating Palestine instead of talking shit.

That's insane LMAO

This is why ajnabis say Somalis have no history because they take your history from you and you sit there and accept it under the umbrella of "Ana Arab".

They will look you right in the face and say BS like they sailed across the ocean and founded one of the oldest continous cities in Africa so it's actually arab and you xoolo had nothing to do with it. Now every Arab that watches that comes off with the impression it's an arab city.

I dislike weirdos like this man that get hospitality and family in Somalia but have cuqdad for us. They just caught several of them saying the same shit on tiktok the other day and they had to apologize. They were saying Mogadishu was a habesha city instead.

Amazing.

If we can register how westernisation can erase culture we gotta speak about arabisation of the Somali people.

We really have people thinking they come from mythical Arab man who started the tribe.
I wonder what our origin stories were before they changed it to the whole “Arab sheikh married local Somalis and that’s how our tribe came into existence”.

Unfortunately all our fellow Cushitic people have the same mythical Arab man story. So we’ll never know what our pre-Islamic origin story was.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
He’s just a Somali with identity issues, the OG ana carab.

You guys are being desperate sharing this niche video just to denigrate 400 million people, mentioning Palestine as well is the icing on the cake.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
I wonder what our origin stories were before they changed it to the whole “Arab sheikh married local Somalis and that’s how our tribe came into existence”.

Unfortunately all our fellow Cushitic people have the same mythical Arab man story. So we’ll never know what our pre-Islamic origin story was.

"According to the Somali story of creation God (Waaq) created the Black race and he smiled, and he created the White race and he smiled, and then he created the Somali race and he laughed." (author unkown)

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
This is what you get for being langaabs in the south if this was in Djibouti I'd tell him to keep working or go back to his bomb shelter country right across the sea.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Somalis gotta smell the coffee and realise carabta are hard at work trying to belittle somali potenital. Remember when turkey was allowed to defend our sea's, they chimped out and started blowing shit up, claiming turkey was getting involved in arab countries. Only when its strategically important, do they claim somalis are arabs

Trending