Child Labour Perfume Industry Egypt

jasmine has to be harvested before sunset sunrise. the pay them 1.50£ for days work

this sad we really need to go on a boycott on all these corporations they making milllions but can't even buy at a reasonable price . i lowkey blame the mom for making her kids work idc do that by yourself but tbh in africa no one cares my old school used to have a 14 year old girl as a maid she used to try and listen in to class and practice writing/reading in breaktimes its so sad wllhi all this explotation so we can buy one dollar perfume/shampoo

jasmine has to be harvested before sunset sunrise. the pay them 1.50£ for days work

this sad we really need to go on a boycott on all these corporations they making milllions but can't even buy at a reasonable price . i lowkey blame the mom for making her kids work idc do that by yourself but tbh in africa no one cares my old school used to have a 14 year old girl as a maid she used to try and listen in to class and practice writing/reading in breaktimes its so sad wllhi all this explotation so we can buy one dollar perfume/shampoo
Unfortunately this is pretty around the world, almost all corporations benefit from child labour in one way or another, whether directly or indirectly:

Trending

Latest posts