Childless

I understand why women would want to be childless due to risk and complications but is there actually any guy out there who wants to be childless?

And if you want children would you divorce your partner if you found out they where barren/infertile?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I understand why women would want to be childless due to risk and complications but is there actually any guy out there who wants to be childless?

And if you want children would you divorce your partner if you found out they where barren?
Yes , some men don't want children because they don't like them.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm refering to muslim guys here part of the point of marriage is to increase the progeny of the ummah.
I understand delaying having kids but not having them at all is a different issue.
Theres muslim men who don't like children too, they also think it's a big responsibility they would rather be child free and stress free.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
No becasue i need to craft and mold mini me's who are going to be Era defining.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Brothers and Sisters

Islam does not promote for people of both genders to be childless. In fact, having children is considered one of the greatest pleasures given by Allah. And One should not go against divine law by refusing to have children altogether.

Who would willingly want to be childless? Having children is one of the biggest blessings Allah has bestowed us with in this life. I wish all of you to have healthy, happy and obedient children who bring light into your world

And if you want children would you divorce your partner if you found out they where barren/infertile?
I wouldn't divorce her but I would want a second wife, if she accepts caadi, if she declines deey baabuurka.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP

Most men want children cuz they don't do most of the child rearing.

Yaraye

VIP
Brothers and Sisters

Islam does not promote for people of both genders to be childless. In fact, having children is considered one of the greatest pleasures given by Allah. And One should not go against divine law by refusing to have children altogether.
Who would willingly want to be childless? Having children is one of the biggest blessings Allah has bestowed us with in this life. I wish all of you to have healthy, happy and obedient children who bring light into your world
i know that It should feel like a blessing, but why does it feel like it's gonna be hell. To be honest I can't see pleasures in having children.

i know that It should feel like a blessing, but why does it feel like it's gonna be hell. To be honest I can't see pleasures in having children.
I want 5 kids by 30 inshallah minimum. They seem like it will be a headache now but it’s one of those things you will appreciate once you have them

Yaraye

VIP
I want 5 kids by 30 inshallah minimum. They seem like it will be a headache now but it’s one of those things you will appreciate once you have them
No i don't think I'll ever feel appreciative of kids. I'll have to go 9 months of pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, lost of appetite. Then through the horrors of child birth where your vagina rips open and sometimes all the way to your anus. That's if allah blesses you with natural brith, if not then c section. Potential complications during pregnancy, birth, and post birth. Even if you don't get complications, just recovering from a normal brith is difficult enough. Then post partum, and knowing how much I don't like kids, I'll most likely get post partum depression. Then there is the 40 day bleed. 5-7 days is already hell, but 40!!!! acuudu billah! Then there is the 2 years of breastfeeding. This comes along with sore, painful, full breasts, and milk leaking. There is also the constant painful nipples, and always hungry/tired cuz nutrients and life force is litterallly being sucked out of you. Then comes raising these little pests. I'll be stressed, worn out, body all messed up, and will have no time to myself at all. My entire life will be put on hold and those kids will suck me dry. Most somali husbands will also expect the woman to do it all, so there's that too. Even if they are good fathers, the woman will still end up doing the majority of the child rearing. Kids are nightmares. Never in my life has having kids sounded appealing to me. Women who say that they would love to have children sound crazy to me.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts