China cracking down on Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I am still surprised that China is officially communist & authoritarian.

How long can it last?

Eventually some type of Arab spring kind of rebellion will explode in China and f*ck shit up.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

How long can it last?

Eventually some type of Arab spring kind of rebellion will explode in China and f*ck shit up.

300 million minorities vs 1bn atheists + the government. Things will stay the way they are for a long time.

waraabe

Your superior
Brilliant move by the Chinese. The cancerous Christian-h
Jewish cult won't destroy their culture and history. Christianity has been china's long enemy. Now the Christian west is pushing it's cult into China. China has looked at the chaos that pedophile Christianity cult I'd causing in the middle east were they massacred 1/2 million muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan and placed pro Christianity leadership. Chinese citizens just have to look at Egypt where the Christian cult has been allowed to spread like the cancer it is, now the Christian minority does as it pleases, they kill their daughters when they convert to Islam and the pro Christian politically correct dictatorship does nothing but Crack down on the Patriots trying to speak out against this cancer

waraabe

Your superior

How long can it last?

The Chinese have no reason to rebel against their good leaders. They are the second richest nation and will be the richest nation in 10 years time. I wish we had patriotic leadership like the Chinese and Russia. the Chinese are also smart unlike your average sand who doesn't know why he is protesting

Status
Not open for further replies.