China ends one child policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Story about china child policy they proceed to post a Chinese half breed with a Chinese mother and white father:ulachen001:
_86394051_juliana.jpg

The white guy look like Jared from sub way:ulachen001:

Thank God this policy was ended today. This One-Child policy is one of the greatest policy blunders that I've ever seen a national government implement.

It is directly responsible for the gender imbalance in China as well as the rapidly aging population.

Chinese birthrates were already on their way down before this policy was implemented, and this policy wasn't needed

I've read somewhere young Chinese couples prefer to have 1 child with or without the policy

I doubt this two child policy will even matter.

They are 1.4 billion.

I think Africans and Asians should be restricted to having two children maximum but encouraged to have only one. They are a burden to the world.

They are 1.4 billion.

I think Africans and Asians should be restricted to having two children maximum.

Africa is projected to have a population of 4 billion people by the year 2100. There's already 1.1 billion Africans today and their population is set to quadruple.

High African birthrates and access to cheap, modern medicine is responsible for this.

If something isn't done to address this, it will be a disaster that we can't even begin to imagine.

We need one child policy in Somalia.

We can't even provide for the ones living today. Somalia will reach 50 million in a few decades. There's no infrastructure or services like health and education to speak of right now.

It is a disaster.

We need one child policy in Somalia.

We can't even provide for the ones living today. Somalia will reach 50 million in a few decades. There's no infrastructure or services like health and education to speak of right now.

It is a disaster.

Bullshit. Our people are langaab and the Somali territories we hold are more than enough land to hold 100 million people.

If anything, Somalis should increase their birthrates. We number only a few million people and that definitely needs to change.

No roads. No bridges. No doctors. No hospitals. Few schools. No way to reach nomads and farners when there is flooding. 250,000 starved a few years ago

Somalia is estimated to be 50 million at 2050 by the UN.

Somalis need to stay below 10 million. We need quality, not quantity

No roads. No bridges. No doctors. No hospitals. Few schools. No way to reach nomads and farners when there is flooding. 250,000 starved a few years ago

Somalia is estimated to be 50 million at 2050 by the UN.

Somalis need to stay below 10 million. We need quality, not quantity

Roads, bridges and hospitals can all be built provided that we have proper leadership.

But Somalia is a large enough country to accommodate tens of millions of more people.

I wish to see a Somalia that has at least 50-75 million Somalis, in a territory that's more than 600,000 square kilometers.

With quality management and urban planning, Somalia will need more population than it currently has to produce economic growth rivaling East Africans.

The only cities which has more than one million is Mogadishu and Hargeysa. The other towns cannot even be called cities.

@Kaafiye

You are getting too greedy with 50-70 million.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Aabo! You've utterly disrespected me..I made a topic abt it ...least you can do is merge them

With quality management and urban planning, Somalia will need more population than it currently has to produce economic growth rivaling East Africans.

The only cities which has more than one million is Mogadishu and Hargeysa. The other towns cannot even be called cities.

@Kaafiye

You are getting too greedy with 50-70 million.

Actually I'm not. Germany has 80 million people yet their country is half the size of Somalia.

Trust me, Somalia is a large territory and can accommodate far more people. We have one of the lowest population densities in the world

What people are forgetting is Somalia is largely semi arid desert. Where are you going to get the resources to feed 50 million
Lol when you can't even feed the remaining 10 million properly, with famine breaking out every few years.

What people are forgetting is Somalia is largely semi arid desert. Where are you going to get the resources to feed 50 million
Lol when you can't even feed the remaining 10 million properly, with famine breaking out every few years.

If Japan and Korea can feed their populations with virtually no natural resources, then so can Somalia.

in my honest opinion i think the population should continue to grow unregulated. i want somalis population to match ethiopiia and kenya to preventt more oromos and other ethnic groups from migrating en masse and becoming the new majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.