CHRISTIAN Somali in court DEFENDING racist Norwegian-hairdresser

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/8838645/
images

Alright so basically this woman Malika Bayan, a Norwegian convert to Islam, tried to go into a hairsalon to ask for the price of colouring her hair or something like that. She was denied admission to the salon, because of the fact that she wore a hijab. The owner and the woman who denied Malika Bayan admission, claims Hijab is "a political totalitarian symbol for the Muhammedans"
– Merete Hodne believes the hijab is not a religious garment, but a totalitarian political symbol which is used by Islamists to achieve world dominatio. She has nothing against Islam. She is not a racist and wants to get rid of that stamp, which she received during the trials, says her lawyer. to TV2
100% correct translation.

She got sued, the judge ruled in favor of Malika Bayan and she tried to appeal the decision, but now her lawyer has tried to say the owner of the salon is not racist or discriminatory, and brought on some witnesses to attest to the fact that the Hijab, not the burqa or niqab, is "a political totalitarian symbol for the Muhammedans", and one of the witnesses was Mona Walter
mona-walter.jpg

Last edited:
I keep seeing this idiot evertywhere. is she trying to cash in like ayaan hirsi?

I have no problem what so ever with Somali non-Muslims, but I am sick of these idiots who think siding with racist cadaans is gonna earn them brownie points. why attack something that means so much to most of your family? just leave the religion and shut the hell up about Islam.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
"She has nothing against Islam"
"Mohammedans"
"Political symbol used by Islamists to achieve world domination"

:what1:
Seems to me like this lady is hiding behind fancy words to disguise her thinly veiled contempt for the hijab and probably muslims in general by association from the way she's speaking about them

Also the video seems to have been deleted sxb :hmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Some Somali Atheist should put that chick in her place. Come at me qumayo. Just because there aren't many of you Somali Christians doesn't mean you will be treated with kid gloves. Your bible is a genocidal racist book and you're worshipping a white Jesus.

Does she have a FB?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
you're worshipping a white Jesus.

What do you mean, "a white Jesus"? I'm not a Christian but I'm just wondering. Jesus was a Jew and he quite obviously wasn't white. Are you talking about all the paintings that Europeans did of Jesus that made him look like a fellow white man?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
What do you mean, "a white Jesus"? I'm not a Christian but I'm just wondering. Jesus was a Jew and he quite obviously wasn't white. Are you talking about all the paintings that Europeans did of Jesus that made him look like a fellow white man?

Jesus was Arab kkkk. :hahaidiot::siilaanyolaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Yes

Keo

VIP
She's following the religion of cadaan. The same religion that was used as a tool for institutional slavery during the transatlantic slave trade. The Romans & the Greeks also practised the same thing.

She's following the religion of cadaan. The same religion that was used as a tool for institutional slavery during the transatlantic slave trade. The Romans & the Greeks also practised the same thing.

Forgot what ur arab dhoofar fucking bretheren did? They took slaves as well so u can´t play that shit. It´s funny listening to a Muslim hating on christians when Muslims have to defend the act of their fellow muslims everyday, nobody takes more L´s then Muslims lately. You guys must love the sand niggas with all of ur hearts.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Forgot what ur arab dhoofar fucking bretheren did? They took slaves as well so u can´t play that shit. It´s funny listening to a Muslim hating on christians when Muslims have to defend the act of their fellow muslims everyday, nobody takes more L´s then Muslims lately. You guys must love the sand niggas with all of ur hearts.

This statement here is an L. Hooyada was.

Islam is not a race, she's not racist

Also, Norway is a secular state where people have freedom of religion. Mona had absolutely no right to tell people what they can and can not wear
She's a fucking hypocrite, does she not realise that she's acting like an Islamist when she's interfering in the choices of women

I don't like that gal

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The hate for Arabs on this thread honestly baffles me but you must have had some bad experiences with arabs and it's easy to dislike a group because of that.
The whole "following the religion of the people who enslaved them" argument doesn't make much sense when used in general to be honest. Slavery was extremely prevalent in the ancient and pre-modern periods and even Somalis enslaved and traded African slaves in the past. Slavery was extremely ubiquitous amongst people of so many religions and backgrounds. You're entitled to your own opinions however bro :mjohreally:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Also, Norway is a secular state where people have freedom of religion. Mona had absolutely no right to tell people what they can and can not wear
She's a fucking hypocrite, does she not realise that she's acting like an Islamist when she's interfering in the choices of women

I don't like that gal
But you don't understand, women are only truly free when they are wearing skimpy clothes :kodaksmiley:
European countries preach free speech and freedom of religion but do the exact opposite by banning Islamic religious clothing :snoop:
The hypocrisy is real nacala

TheLibertarianQuiche

I love when people like Trump or Hanson say that.

If say, someone wanted to ban Muslim immigration, its not racist right? But how would you determine those who are muslim? would you go after those who are visibly muslim or those who look muslim? In both cases thats racial profiling and as a result racist.

I love when people like Trump or Hanson say that.

If say, someone wanted to ban Muslim immigration, its not racist right? But how would you determine those who are muslim? would you go after those who are visibly muslim or those who look muslim? In both cases thats racial profiling and as a result racist.
Are you trying to say that Islam is a race???

Wallah you are stupid

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Wallah you are stupid
No, his point is that race and religion are related in the 'racist' people's eyes.
People see muslims as middle-eastern or arabic looking people
I will admit however this argument only really applies to men as a lot of them are only visibly 'muslim' in terms of ethnicity and not clothing, you can tell for the most part if women are muslim because the vast majority of them wear the hijab
So it's a valid argument, if specific to men and not women (for the most part, obviously you can get arab looking women who don't wear hijab that are discriminated against)

TheLibertarianQuiche

Buhuu, u can´t take the heath can´t u? Dhillada ku dashey u booty clapping sand bag lover. It´s a shame that people like u are basically xoolo.

At least I don't bootyclap for people that say they love you in public and inject you with birthcontrol behind your back.

I love everyone so Sand bag lover doesn't work, I just hate people that continue to use ethnic cleansing and colonialist tactics. #LoveWillWin.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Wallah you are stupid

In the first sentence I said banning Muslim immigration isn't racist. Why? Because Islam isn't a fucking racist you hutu xoolo!

I said Islam isn't a race but policies that target will inevitably become racist as you can't determine WHO is Muslim.

Inna illayhi Rajicuun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts